News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by Gilbert189, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

Can we beat word association today
(no idea, gilbert. no idea.)
eh

Gilbert189

The Set setter set The Set to the set of sets of The Set.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGCan we beat word association today
(no idea, gilbert. no idea.)
i'm asking pkmnq

Byron_Inc_TBG

@solitare
my topic is incomplete aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
eh

solitaire

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

japanese grammar
though my point is "is not" is a lot longer than "3 o'clock"
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGjapanese grammar
i mean when would you ever say is not
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGjapanese grammar
i mean when would you ever say is not
It actually appears quite often in the course
example
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

i'm thinking about having items be on a sprite sheet rather than in separate files (the main benefit is not having to put a weapon it two places (equip spritesheet, inventory sprite))
but you can't resize and crop a background image at the same time
so, should i:
a) keep doing what i'm already doing
b) keep weapons in separate images, but use those images in the equip bar rather than having them be in the equipment spritesheet
c) make the equipment bar into a 3x3 equipment square, and scale it up by a factor of two, then do option b
d) make inventory items 32x32 rather than 64x64, and have them be on a sprite sheet
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGHow can you notate "I need to do A." and "I can do B." with logic notations?
I think quantified modal logic will work.

D(x,y) represents "x has done, is doing, or will do y"
i represents I
a represents A
b represents B

I need to do A: □D(i,a)
I can do B: ◇D(i,b)

And you can also get temporal logic involved.
I can do C but I haven't done it yet: FD(i,c)&H~D(i,c)
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction