News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Remember, the world will explode if this topic dies without ending in IE#
Every post with "C", "F", "O", or "S" followed by a number in the counters is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was "C", "F", "O", or "S", followed by any number (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way), NC does count now, along with NF, NS, and NO
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

[The letter after B]1
eh

solitaire

o1 (scratch but actually samsung internet)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG[The letter after B]1
eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Every post with "C", "F", "O", or "S" followed by a number in the counters is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was "C", "F", "O", or "S", followed by any number (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way), NC does count now, along with NF, NS, and NO, bypasses (such as the letter after) will count as the world about to explode
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG[The letter b4 D]1
eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Every post with "C", "F", "O", or "S" followed by a number in the counters is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was "C", "F", "O", or "S", followed by any number (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way), NC does count now, along with NF, NS, and NO, bypasses (such as the letter after) will count as the world about to explode, no type of bypass can prevent the world from exploding

Byron_Inc_TBG

Let the world explode then, I don't care.

C1
eh

solitaire

c2
intermet explorer is sorta kinda outdated

Byron_Inc_TBG

C3

If it weren't for my Windows forcing me, I wouldn't even have Microsoft Edge installed
eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Every post with "C", "F", "O", or "S" followed by a number in the counters is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was "C", "F", "O", or "S", followed by any number (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way), NC does count now, along with NF, NS, and NO, bypasses (such as the letter after) will count as the world about to explode, no type of bypass can prevent the world from exploding
Internet explorer may be outdated and unpopular, but the outdated part is why its less ram intensive and cpu intensive, because technology wasnt as advanced, the unpopularity is why hackers dont even target it also, your life is extremely rare, and i mean it, you probably wouldn't exist if typewriters took 1 more second to invent

PkmnQ

f1
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

solitaire

c1
the universe was never stable anyways

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Internet explorer may be outdated and unpopular, but the outdated part is why its less ram intensive and cpu intensive, because technology wasnt as advanced, the unpopularity is why hackers dont even target it also, your life is extremely rare, and i mean it, you probably wouldn't exist if typewriters took 1 more second to invent
There's a reason i left this topic to sit in the dust

solitaire

c1
what about posting from Nintendo Wii Internet Browser

PkmnQ

f1
Quote from: SuperKamekAreaalso, your life is extremely rare, and i mean it, you probably wouldn't exist if typewriters took 1 more second to invent
And IE could be less safe if Nikolas Tesla ate breakfast 1 second later.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

There are many security vulnerabilities in google chrome, and firefox uses google search

solitaire

c1
can i have your opinion on if i posted from my Wii

SuperKamekArea

ie1

There are many security vulnerabilities in google chrome, and firefox uses google search, bing doesn't track! DuckDuckGo doesn't either!
The wii uses opera, so probably other

PkmnQ

C1

My firefox customization doesn't use google search, it uses ecosia.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

There are many security vulnerabilities in google chrome, and firefox uses google search by default, bing doesn't track! DuckDuckGo doesn't either!
and how are responses coming so quickly?

PkmnQ

Quote from: SuperKamekAreabing doesn't track! DuckDuckGo doesn't either!
C1
Neither does ecosia, and that's what I'm using right now on mobile. Technically it should be O1, but the browser is based off of chrome, so I'd say that counts.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

Internet explorer has security vulnerabilities? So does google chrome, and firefox, and every internet browser, so i believe security cant be used as a reason to switch

Byron_Inc_TBG

c1

Quote from: SuperKamekAreayour life is extremely rare, and i mean it, you probably wouldn't exist if typewriters took 1 more second to invent
i wish I didnt
eh

Gilbert189

c2
Why, SKA? Why do you have to force us to end in IE? What's the reason? For exposure? Not even Microsoft wants you to use IE anymore! (look at the news for IE if you're not convinced)
You have gone too far. The reign of IE is already over, and you don't have to put it back again. The world doesn't care about IE anyway, and your action just made it worse.