News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc1

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns(value also unknown)

Quote from: PkmnQJust stop posting here Byron, all of these browsers have their own advantages

Google Chrome: Many extensions
Firefox: Gives you choice to download or only open
Internet Explorer: Supports flash if you try hard enough
I'm setting the streak to IE# because if the topic doesn't die on IE#, then i will  make it IE#
I recommend (not require) you avoid posting here because if you do you will lose your sanity by posting here repeatedly, because this will last long
Do you want to stop posting here? Yes or yes, you are not allowed to refuse, and you shall avoid google chrome because this topic must die on IE# or else TBGers are gonna all focus on this place, and nobody likes this topic, and do not bump this topic or else i will get mad and you will get mad and we will all get mad and frustrated
(oh and the world will explode if this topic dies on C# ever after this post is made)
Be careful, the world will actually explode if this dies on anything other than IE#, this topic is a time bomb
Change your mind, change it! You are setting us all up to not existing anymore!
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc1

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns(value also unknown)

Quote from: PkmnQJust stop posting here Byron, all of these browsers have their own advantages

I'm setting the streak to IE# because if the topic doesn't die on IE#, then i will  make it IE#
I recommend (not require) you avoid posting here because if you do you will lose your sanity by posting here repeatedly, because this will last long
Do you want to stop posting here? Yes or yes, you are not allowed to refuse, and you shall avoid google chrome because this topic must die on IE# or else TBGers are gonna all focus on this place, and nobody likes this topic, and do not bump this topic or else i will get mad and you will get mad and we will all get mad and frustrated
(oh and the world will explode if this topic dies on C# ever after this post is made)
Be careful, the world will actually explode if this dies on anything other than IE#, this topic is a time bomb
Yes, as long as the last post is IE#
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

C1

And as long as I have the last post.
Wait, I have an idea.
I'm gonna use IE for my next post here.
eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc1

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns(value also unknown)

Okay good, as long as you aren't Telling, a lie.

Byron_Inc_TBG

IE2

alright bury this topic
eh

solitaire

ie3
should we let the topic die on a non-prime number

Byron_Inc_TBG

IE4

If anyone post here again, I'll stop posting here with internet explorer
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

C3

@SuperKamekArea
It's not my fault
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc1

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns(value also unknown)

By the way, this place is to not be posted in unless usage of internet explorer is performed

PkmnQ

What about netscape navigator

(C1)
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

solitaire

what about New!! Nintendo Power Magazine Browser

(c2)

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc1

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns(value also unknown)

Remember, the world will explode if this topic dies without ending in IE#

solitaire

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc3

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns1

I really prefer windows to a macinstosh, you can destroy a macisntosh in under 30 seconds

solitaire

c1
i used ipad to use safari to say s1 to make history

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc3

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns1

The world almost exploded

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGC1

Wait
you know who to blame

C1
eh