News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc3

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns1

Remember, the world will explode if this topic dies without ending in IE#
Every C1 post is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was C1
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

C2

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaEvery C1 post is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was C1
Which implies that you should not reset the C streak. The more you reset the more C1 post will be made.
If C keeps growing, there won't be a C1 post.
eh

solitaire

c4

GUYS LETS

LETS GO TO THE AT'S AND SAY FIREFOX IS THE WORST BROWSER THEIR REACTIONS WILL BE AMAZING!!!!@!!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc3

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns1

Every C# post is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was C# (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

C1

Understand.
The C Sharp note would not be played ever again.
eh

PkmnQ

C2

I'm installing firefox
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nc3

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns1

Every post with "C", followed by a number in the counters (nc doesn't count), is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was "C", followed by any number (nc doesnt count) (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way)

solitaire

your counters are inaccurate
c1

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

solitaire

O1 (samsung internet browser)
my phone's equivalent of internet explorer
it has a dark mode option which actually just inverts colors
i'm currently using the secret Bismuth theme (actually just conalt but yellow and green)

Byron_Inc_TBG

NNC1

which doesn't count because there's an nc
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarei'm currently using the secret Bismuth theme (actually just conalt but yellow and green)
How

Also NNC2
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: solitarei'm currently using the secret Bismuth theme (actually just conalt but yellow and green)
How

Also NNC2
o1 (samsung)
by turning on high contrast and dark mode

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: PkmnQ
How

Also NNC2
o1 (samsung)
by turning on high contrast and dark mode
That is not cobalt but yellow and green
That is darkgonaut
NNC1
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

nf(unknown)

no(value unknown)

ns1

Every post with "C", followed by a number in the counters is making the world 1 step closer to exploding, as well as every minute the last post was "C", followed by any number (sorry that last message was explaining the wrong way), NC does count now

solitaire

o1 (samsung internet)
can IE use the secret green and yellow links theme? thought so.

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

o1 (samsung internet)
time to turn off high contrast mode

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire