News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Destruction

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 18, 2024, 01:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Progress level 101
Destruction level 16
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

Progress level 102
Destruction level 16
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 103
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 104
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 105
Destruction level 16
Quine list

HardComet177081

Progress: 3 (I think)
Destruction: 0
The confluence of myrmidons induced a corybantic revelry in the midst of the ziggurat.
The dactyliotheca housed an exquisite collection of sybaritic bijouterie.
Her erubescent countenance bespoke an ineffable apperception of the arcane.
The noetic discourse on apophenia and pareidolia befuddled the uninitiated philomath.
Anomalous effulgence bathed the chthonic sepulchre in a lurid chiaroscuro.
In the midst of the palimpsest, an arcane exegesis revealed a xenodochial ethos.
The acolyte's ineffable susurrus echoed through the sanctum sanctorum, invoking an ethereal synesthesia.
(Again, thanks ChatGPT)

PkmnQ

Progress level 106
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 107
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 108
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 109
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 110
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 111
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 112
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 113
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 114
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 115
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 116
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 117
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 118
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 119
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 120
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 121
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 122
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 123
Destruction level 16
Quine list

PkmnQ

Progress level 124
Destruction level 16
Quine list