News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

i just realised my ewow 1a response actually received 13 votes instead of 9
the weighted average of these votes is 76.25%
which means either my 5 votes to myself was counted as 1 (which still yields ~74%) or something else was up
bomb

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Apr 14, 2024, 05:15:41 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 14, 2024, 05:05:21 PM
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Apr 14, 2024, 04:58:01 PMmy ewow 2a response is currently sitting at 55.79%
excluding votes for myself it's 48.84%

ouch
how do you find this information if my response is doing badly (which it probably is) i would like to know for sure

i'll figure out the weighted average later but i'm noting votes for my response down here
would be hard to find my response from here but it's technically possible so i'm putting it in a spoiler tag for no reason
6 votes, 2/11
2 votes, 8/11
1 vote, 6/11
3 votes, 3/4
10 votes, 1/11
10 votes, 1/11
25 votes, 6/11
11 votes, 2/11
3 votes, 4/11
2 votes, 1/11
11 votes, 7/11
1 vote, 4/11
12 votes, 3/11
5 votes, 1/11
Better than I expected
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

ewow 1a doesn't mention how multiple votes in one comment work
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 14, 2024, 05:59:11 PMewow 1a doesn't mention how multiple votes in one comment work
its voting power gets reduced
so for example if one person voted 15 times, each vote is worth 1/15 vote
bomb

PkmnQ

68.41% things are going more well than I thought they would go
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 14, 2024, 06:22:52 PM68.41% things are going more well than I thought they would go
no wait i found one more vote, it's actually 67.15%
wait three more votes, 67.92%
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quine list