News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

@PkmnQ ecru is a real color that exists
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecru

solitaire

PkmnQ

Found it! It's placed at D on that screen, and if I was unbiased, I'd order that screen like this: KFBIEGDCJHA
That's not a good sign :D

Luckily EWOW doesn't disallow being biased so I get to put my own response on top B)
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Zan

Did you find it
Oh you did
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Surprisingly, I didn't see anyone refer to skin
Quine list

Gilbert189

buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Apr 13, 2024, 07:14:14 PMbuzz,
buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
this looks like a brainfoo derivative
Quine list

Gilbert189

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 13, 2024, 07:15:46 PM
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Apr 13, 2024, 07:14:14 PMbuzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
this looks like a brainfoo derivative

Incorrect
gilbertdlo@laptopy /m/o/wordPredict> python pred-constrained.py bee.txt "[b].*" 100
buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,
buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz,

PkmnQ

Is there a new response finder yet I need more effective ways of looking for my response and seeing how others voted it to make sure that I actually did do badly
Quine list

Zan

What's a response finder
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Apr 13, 2024, 07:40:08 PMhi have you ever considered that your entire life is only like a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millisecond on a cosmic scale
comparisons with the cosmic scale is what leads people to be flat earthers
Quine list

Zan

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 13, 2024, 07:45:41 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Apr 13, 2024, 07:40:08 PMhi have you ever considered that your entire life is only like a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millisecond on a cosmic scale
comparisons with the cosmic scale is what leads people to be flat earthers
no
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 13, 2024, 05:50:56 PM
Can't even use zalgo

Also this one might actually be readable I might try to see what it says later

you might want to delete that one
bomb

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Apr 13, 2024, 11:00:16 PM
Can't even use zalgo

[deleted I guess? I couldn't fully read it but I trust Byron]

what
Quine list

PkmnQ

Found myself in another screen, time to go look through comments for that one
Quine list

realicraft

realicraft

ah, right, universe manager updates on saturdays, not sundays

realicraft

Code (python) Select
# initialize summons
for i in range(5):
    summons.append([-1, 0, 1, 0, 1, [1, 1, 1, 1]])

(context: this was in my clipboard)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 13, 2024, 11:19:01 PM
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Apr 13, 2024, 11:00:16 PM
Can't even use zalgo

Also this one might actually be readable I might try to see what it says later

what
have a read on the 100 word response
bomb

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Apr 14, 2024, 04:58:01 PMmy ewow 2a response is currently sitting at 55.79%
excluding votes for myself it's 48.84%

ouch
how do you find this information if my response is doing badly (which it probably is) i would like to know for sure
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 14, 2024, 05:05:21 PM
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG on Apr 14, 2024, 04:58:01 PMmy ewow 2a response is currently sitting at 55.79%
excluding votes for myself it's 48.84%

ouch
how do you find this information if my response is doing badly (which it probably is) i would like to know for sure

bomb

PkmnQ

Quine list