News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Byron_Inc_TBG

Table: Similar pronunciation of words in a few ethnicities in the Malay world

Malay (Malaysia) | Jawa (Indonesia) | Malay (Brunei) | Tagalog (The Philippines) | Melanau (Sibu, Sarawak) | Kadazandusun (Sabah)
eh

solitaire

Quote from: gilbert, at some point

i think this might be some kind of odd crash handler
while messing with n-gon in the console menu i found out that deleting a function then doing something that calls the function causes an effect similar to this
but i don't know how that could happen with alternate realities

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGno

has anyone coded in cheddar
well, since you talked about it,
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGwe should make a wall on china
and it should be really really big
eh

PkmnQ

id    = I
const = K
(.)   = B
flip  = C
($)   = I
(&)   = C I
fix   = S (S I (C B (S I I))) (C B (S I I))
on    = C (B S (B (B C) (B (B (B B)) B))) I
I included B and C because:
S = \f. \g. \x. (f x) (g x)
B = \f. \g. \x.  f    (g x)
C = \f. \g. \x. (f x)  g
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Kuq Mujq Gho

semantle
# Guess Similarity Getting close?
17 craft 100.00 FOUND!
3 teach 27.08 260/1000  
4 learn 25.20 (cold)
9 bibliotherapy 23.94 (cold)
16 impart 22.77 (cold)
11 reteaching 22.65 (cold)
12 reteach 22.09 (cold)
2 teaching 20.57 (cold)
15 taught 18.20 (cold)
13 educate 17.12 (cold)
10 persuade 15.77 (cold)
8 knowledge 14.02 (cold)
14 help 13.87 (cold)
1 curriculum 11.03 (cold)
5 teacher 10.80 (cold)
7 school 9.75 (cold)
6 student 4.97 (cold)
FAQ
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

import Data.Function

S = flip ((.) flip (flip ((.) flip (flip ((.) (.) on) const)) const)) const
-- flip (flip . (flip (flip . (flip ((.) . on) const)) const)) const
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Orb Fish

Quote from: solitare

while messing with n-gon in the console menu i found out that deleting a function then doing something that calls the function causes an effect similar to this
Whenever I play n-gon on mobile, that eventually happens.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Gilbert189

Quote from: Orb Fish
Quote from: solitare

Whenever I play n-gon on mobile, that eventually happens.
wait how do you play them mobile
do you have a keyboard or something

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGwait how do you play them mobile
i have tried with a wireless keyboard and it works but it sucks
Quine list

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGwait how do you play them mobile
Yes. And a trackpad.

*realizes that I don't have my trackpad*
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

According to the Malaysian education system, this is how you avoid identity crises:
(a) Avoid bad lifestyles, eg. splurging
(b) Join friend groups in a positive direction
(c) Distant yourself from friends that are involved in negative and/or immoral activities
(d) Not use social media in a negative manner
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

how to clean underside of screen protector
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Orb Fish

"If my feet remain on the soil of Rebius for one second longer, I am going to crack under suspense." - Syllibus Chancondali

Orb Fish

"...do you have a Babinatior liscense?" - Orb "Mutenee" Fish

Orb Fish

"If my trigonometry is correct, this giant cannon thing is pointed at- *gulp* -Emerus."
- Pedro Equivliae, practicing his math skills on an abnormally installed transportation device

Orb Fish