News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Gilbert189

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGgotcha
I kinda lost the motivation to draw.
wut
if you search up "gacha", you'll get what she meant.
(yes I know they exist, my little sister got into it and I got Shadaze effect-level mad by it)

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGif you search up "gacha", you'll get what she meant.
(yes I know they exist, my little sister got into it and I got Shadaze effect-level mad by it)

I'm not a heater(you know what I mean) nor I'm super into Gacha. I'm more of the person-who-uses-gacha-but-stays-away-from-the-community-because-contoversy
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Gilbert189

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGif you search up "gacha", you'll get what she meant.

I'm not a heater(you know what I mean) nor I'm super into Gacha. I'm more of the person-who-uses-gacha-but-stays-away-from-the-community-because-contoversy

I see.

Gilbert189

P------A
                                                                                  D----A----|
                         A----C-------A                                         P------|
                   P----------|                               P----(    N    )--|
  N         V------|                               A----V-----|
  |         |--------------------------------C----------|
  |---V--------------------------------------|
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Gilbert189

|---V--------------------------------------|
  N   :     |--------------------------------C----------|
  :   :     V------|                         :     A----V-----|
  :   :     :      P----------|              :     :    :     P----(    N    )--|
  :   :     :      :     A----C-------A      :     :    :     :         :       P------|
  :   :     :      :     :    :       :      :     :    :     :         :       : D----A----|
  :   :     :      :     :    :       :      :     :    :     :         :       : :    :    P------A
  :   :     :      :     :    :       :      :     :    :     :         :       : :    :    :      :
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

TwilightSeleneMisty

What are your opinions/thoughts about K-pop, everyone?
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Orb Fish

I'm considering porting The Sandwich to the MF forums. Should I do it?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyWhat are your opinions/thoughts about K-pop, everyone?
stans

solitaire

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI'm not a heater(you know what I mean)
??????????

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyWhat are your opinions/thoughts about K-pop, everyone?
i don't listen to k-pop
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Gilbert189

Quote from: Orb FishI'm considering porting The Sandwich to the MF forums. Should I do it?
I guess you better start porting the Pair This Topic pairs first. Then after some time, put in the sandwich.

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI'm not a heater(you know what I mean)
??????????
sometimes better to be clueless
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

solitaire

solitaire

good to know

solitaire

Gilbert189

here's my crappy logic puzzle with my crappy solution

Statements
A: At least one of us is lying.
B: C lied if A is lying.
C: I'm as truthful as A.

Solution
If A lied:
A: At least one of us is telling the truth. By definition, I lied.
B: C lied.
C: I'm as truthful as A. However, I lied, so I'm as falseful as A. Which means I'm telling the truth.

However, the truthfulness of B cannot be decided. Thus A cannot lie.

If B lied:
A: At least one of us is lying. Which means I'm true.
B: C is telling the truth if A is lying. By definition, I'm lying.
C: I'm as truthful as A. But since A is true, I'm also true.

The condition is met. Thus B lied.

If C lied:
A: At least one of us is lying. Which means I'm true.
B: C lied if A is lying. However, A is not lying, which contradicts my statement. Thus I'm lying.
C: I'm as falseful as A. By definition, I'm lying.

However, the conditions don't match up. Thus C cannot lie.

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGB: C lied if A is lying.
Is this iff or implies?
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGIf A lied:
A: At least one of us is telling the truth. By definition, I lied.
no
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

i was going to put this in turn 65 but since tony keeps removing the cfd from the dice rolls page (which would probably count as vandalism or something on a different wiki,) here it is:
Types of RollsSkill Roll: used for Skills, along with things that are like skills (such as the Esolang.) Usually boosted by skill boosts.
Luck Roll: used for things related to sheer luck, such as fish type and the filling of a Heart-Shaped Chocolate. Commonly boosted by an equipped Four-Leaf Clover.
Sticker Roll: a 1d40, rolled when you do something that might net you a sticker. A result of 31 to 39 nets you a regular sticker, while a result of 40 nets you a raised sticker. Can't be boosted.
Upgrade Roll: like a Sticker Roll, but for summon/ally upgrades instead. A result of 31 or above nets you an upgrade. Can't be boosted.
Strength Roll: a roll based on your Strength stat. Similar rolls exist for all your other RPG stats (i.e. INT, AGI, CHR, DEX, CON.) Boosted by Strength only.
Attack Roll: signifies the base damage done by an attack. Based off of the attacker's Indirect and Direct Attack.
Damage Roll: like the attack roll, but caused by something else (such as fall damage.) Based off of the damage source.
Defense Roll: signifies the damage that is not taken due to defending. Based off of the defender's Indirect and Direct Defense.
Effect Roll: determines what effect, if any, on will get from an action (such as being attacked, or drinking a potion,) or whether an effect will take action. A sub-roll of the Luck Roll.
Accuracy Roll: determines whether an attack will hit the target. Can't be boosted, but the target can be lowered.
Fish Roll: determines what category of fish you get. A sub-roll of the Luck Roll.
Item Roll: determines what item you get from a drop table. Can't be boosted.
Weather Roll: a 1d20, which determines what the weather will be like next turn, relative to the current weather. Player independent.
Rain Roll: a 1d10, which determines what growth boost a crop will get from the rain. Player independent.
Candy Roll: determines what item you get from an Item Candy. A sub-roll of the Item Roll.
Mob Roll: used to determine what mobs will spawn, and what those mobs will do. Player independent.
Target Roll: determines what will be targeted by something (usually an attack.)
Loot Roll: a 1d100, which determines whether a killed mob will drop a specific item. A sub-roll of the Luck roll.
Count Roll: determined how many targets will be hit. Usually player independent.
Ignition Roll: seen during Turn 59, determines whether something will explode. Player independent.
Fire Roll: a 1d10, determines whether an item will burn due to fire. Can't be boosted.
Fall Damage Roll: seen during Turn 22, obsolete (would use Damage Roll now)
Option Roll: seen during Turn 29, synonym of Target Roll
Plant Roll: seen during Turns 37 to 39, synonym of Rain Roll
Structure Roll: seen during Turns 37 to 39, determines what Structures get Soaked by rain, obsolete (would use Rain Roll now)
Player Roll: seen during Turns 37 to 39, determines what players get Soaked by rain, obsolete (would use Rain Roll now)
Paralysis Roll: seen during Turn 42, determines whether Paralysis takes effect, obsolete (would use Effect Roll now)
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGwhat is the cfd
Candidate for Deletion
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI kinda lost the motivation to draw.
wut
if you search up "gacha", you'll get what she meant.
that was my first reaction as well
but since i don't really know anything about it (just the artstyle) im not sure if i should say that
eh

solitaire