News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by Gilbert189, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: solitareWIKIPEDIA
------------
IS GONE

and by gone i mean down
not for me
it was showing some "too many requests" error
it stopped doing that shortly after i posted that

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

i'm gonna
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGroll a few more dies
eh

solitaire

attempt at transliterating mifernian into many scripts (not the best)

∠⊥≘= ≤≘⊒ ⟔∺≫≘ ⟓∺≫ ⊩≘⊥ ≘⊥≘= =≘∠ ⟇∠⋌ ∺∓≘⋗ ⊥∠≫∠⊩ ≫⟀≫ ⋗⟀⋗ ⟀∓≘⋗ ⋌≘ ⊼≘≓ ⊒∠⩛ ≑≘⋗ ≓≘⋗ ≒≘⋗ ⩛∓≘⋗ ∓⟀⊩ ⋈∠∓≘ ⋉≘⊩ ≶∠⩛

alef bet gime zhem dal elef fea kap iyen lamad mom non oyen pe resh tau chen shen then uyen yod zaye sad wau

алеф бет гиме жем дал елеф фі кап ийен ламад мом нон ойен пе реш тау чен шен хен уйен йод зайе сед wау

الهف بهت جىمه ژهم دال هلهف فها کاپ ىيىن لاماد معم نعن عيهن په رهش تاو چهن شهن ثهن ويهن يعد زايه سهد واو

αλεφ βετ γιμε ζχεμ δαλ ελεφ φεε καπ ιύen λαμαδ μομ νον ούεν πε ρεσχ ταυ τχεν σχεν θεν υύεν ύοδ ζαύε σαδ ϋαυ

ալէֆ բէտ ժէմ գիմէ դալ էլէֆ ֆէէ իյէն կապ լամադ մոմ նոն ոյէն պէ րէշ տաու ճէն շէն թէն ույէն յոդ զայէ սադ ւաու  

ალეფ ბეთ გიმე ჟემ ელეფ ფეე ქაპ იჲენ ლამად მომ ნონ ოჲენ პე რეშ თაუ ჩენ შენ ტენ უჲენ ჲოდ ზაჲე სად ჳაუ

solitaire

seems like it's time to make a writing system

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

solitaire

glyph shapes are mainly based on linear b

realicraft

hey does anyone have a link to a gif of the banana from deltarune spinning

don't ask what it's for
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

solitaire

here is the scripte

due to having to go the bed it's not finished

realicraft

sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

realicraft

okay it looks like you will not be able to get the banana in fs3 turn 38
sign this petition

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quote from: Orb Fish
Quote from: PkmnQ

"I'm going up a river . . . without a paddle!"

(Most of the water is facing down. The water on the second-to-last row is facing right.)
I didn't see this, I'll try to solve it. What size is the level?
24 x 18. The default.
Ok, I'll be solving it when I'm done with my school stuff.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Gilbert189

Quote from: PkmnQI didn't see this, I'll try to solve it. What size is the level?
24 x 18. The default.
ah yes, school on weekdays

PkmnQ

Quote from: Orb Fish24 x 18. The default.
Online deadlines can be at any time, including tomorrow
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Orb Fish24 x 18. The default.
other activities exists right
for examples
my science teacher wanted extra classes on Saturdays
there's a ton of homework that I'm not done yet
eh

PkmnQ

Ok, I solved it. Should I upload it so that others can play it without either having to imagine it or recreate it themselves?
Quine list

PkmnQ

By the way, sometimes when I'm placing down the fungus it turns it into text when I go to look at the image for reference. Why?
Quine list