News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ban-a-letter (Record: 5)

Started by SuperKamekArea, Apr 27, 2021, 01:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

Based off of Ban-a-word

Rules:
Each post you must ban a letter
Do not use banned letters
You may not use banned letters in the same post as the one you banned them
You must list banned letters in the Banned letters section
There is a counter: this gets set to 0 whenever any of these rules are broken, this will increase each post that follows all rules
Example that starts at post 2:
Quote from: player 1 Oh Hllo!

Banned letters: e
Quote from: player 2oh god, now I must void th most common lttr of th lphbt

Banned letters: ea
Quote from: player 3ow yt aothr bn

Banned letters: ean
Quote from: player 2ths s lt hrdr bcuse mny wrds us ths lttrs

Banned letters: eani

I start from 0 letters banned

Banned letters:
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

SuperKamekArea

I ban th most common lttr bcause aftr all, this is ban-a-lttr

Banned letters: 'e
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Oh, fifthglyphs? Try this!

Banned letters: 'ea
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

y now this is lot hrdr

banned letters: 'eah

PkmnQ

Quine list

SuperKamekArea

lol i bnnd whole word

banned letters: 'eahtc

Byron_Inc_TBG

I cheat

banned letters: cheat'r
bomb

SuperKamekArea

every ruin means reset
My website has a lot of epic content
(Website only works with full web experience)

banned letters: d

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

another ruin

banned letters: r
bomb

SuperKamekArea

lets not go into ruin land

banned letters: p

Byron_Inc_TBG

I disagree.

banned letters: XP
bomb

SuperKamekArea

HTML is really good, but you know what's better? ADOBE FLASH PLAYER!!

banned letters: XPV

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Platypus

banned letters: XPVJ'
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

I did not see the p

banned letters: xx
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Idea: Instead of esetting, we just ignoe it.

banned letters: xx'
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

but the rules require the reset

banned letters: a

Byron_Inc_TBG

a boy can do anything for girls
bomb

PkmnQ

ypeepo

banned letters: '
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Sphinx of black quart judge my vow

banned letters: z
bomb

SuperKamekArea

the ombies would like to eat your brains

banned letters: z