News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

I will ruin when...

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Feb 19, 2021, 05:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

When one starts playing in this game, they state how would they ruin the count. This would be your "ruining method". It would be an infinite sequence, and it could not be changed for another 200 posts.
Count up until someone post with their ruining method fulfilled, then reset.
No doubleposting.

Example:
Quote from: User AI'll ruin at a prime number. 18
Quote from: User BI'll ruin at a number divisible by 6. 19
Quote from: User A20 is not a prime
Quote from: User CI'll ruin at a number that ends with 3 or 6. 21
Quote from: User B22 is not divisible by 6
Quote from: User A23 is a prime.
Quote from: User CAw. 1
Quote from: User B2 is not divisible by 6
Quote from: User C3 ends with 3. Reset.

The next poster starts.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

List of ruining methods:
Byron_Inc_TBG: Divisible by 4.
PkmnQ: The nth number of the Kolakoski sequence is a 1.
gilbert_given_TBG: The number is in the A123456 sequence.
TonyBrown148: The current count is coprime to the post count.
Zan: Divisible by 5.
eh

PkmnQ

I will ruin when the nth number of the Kolakoski sequence is a 1. Either a 2 or a ruin.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2?
Anyway 2
eh

PkmnQ

(because the 1st number in the kolakoski sequence is 1)
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

The 5th number in the kolakoski sequence is a 1.
Quine list

Kuq Mujq Gho

I'll ruin when the current count is coprime to the post count. 0 is not coprime to 9, so 1.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Kuq Mujq Gho. Please call me "Gho".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Kuq Mujq Gho

2 is not coprime to 10.
*See XKCD 1688.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Zan

I'll ruin if the number is divisible by 5.

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quine list

Kuq Mujq Gho

*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

A000002(4) = 1

(also for future self: see A013947)
Quine list

Zan

I'm quite certain 5 is divisible by 5
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quote from: Zan on Dec 24, 2023, 03:07:59 PMI'm quite certain 5 is divisible by 5
But 1 isn't, so 2 (because I already reset at 4)
Quine list

Zan

I didn't notice that you reset
Why do I do this all the time

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

1, 2, 2

The count stays safe this time
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

n A000002(n)
1 1
2 2
3 2
4 1
5 1 <- You are here
Reset
Quine list