News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Or as I'd like to call it... [GAME]

Started by Epicness123, Sep 13, 2015, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrKat123_TBG

Neh/10
Around 24 hours ago, I buy a 24 karat diamond using dad's money, or as I like to call it, borrowing moneh
this was my previous account

BaconAndEggs1

yeah i'm satisfied with that/10

Not too long ago, my sister played Justin Bieber with the volume at maximum. Or as I like to call it, nobody can save you now.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

10/10
4 Days and 789690689000009999 Nanoseconds ago, my dad just got fired from his job. Or as I'd like to call it, building relationship with my dad.

BaconAndEggs1

10/9/10

Last night, my friend accidentally broke my Nintendo 3DS. Or as I like to call it, made his last mistake.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Oh no!/10
Yesterday, i got an F for my math, or as i'd like to call it, Finished

BaconAndEggs1

That'll fool 'em!/10

Today, I saw a Sonic-based argument between PrincessPandaTBG and TheHockeyist. Or as I like to call it, another day on the TBGs.
No offense.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Yeah, they should stop arguing or there's gonna be a bug flame./10
(10/10)
89999999999999999999999999897590999999996524888888899968422114679999999998599 Nanoseconds ago, I broke my dad's car 15 times! Or as i like to call it, an "Accident"

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

5/10

I can't think of a good joke for this TBG.  Or as i'd like to call it, "I can't think of a good joke for this TBG."
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

10/10 pinnacle of comedy

I just made us lose the Front Page Game, or as I like to call it, "The worst thing I've ever done"

PkmnQ

10/10

Chocolate soup mixture, or as I like to call it, chocolate soup mixture

(this is a reference)
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

6/10

I just saw Bump this thread every time you see it., or as I'd like to call it, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction