News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Or as I'd like to call it... [GAME]

Started by Epicness123, Sep 13, 2015, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

9/10

Yesterday I destroyed a computer by accidentally deleting all the files. Or as I like to call it, "freeing disk space".
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DrKat123_TBG

10/10
About 4 Years, 6 Months, 1 weeks, 3 days, 1 hour and 7 seconds ago, I killed my pet by drowning it, or as I like to call, teaching a pet to swim
this was my previous account

Tymewalk

10/10. Survival of the fittest!

Yesterday I shoved some kids off a building. Or as I like to call it, "teaching them how gravity works".
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DrKat123_TBG

10/10

Around 6 days and 3 hours ago, i just burned my school, or as i like to call it, "Making a big campfire"

Siverko

Ouch/10.

Yesterday, I had of my friends tie my shoes. Or as I like to call it, "being lazy because I don't really care about tying my shoes anymore".
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

10/10
Around 8 Millenniums ago, i destroyed a planet, or as i like to call it, "Freeing space in the universe"

Seanbobe

4/10

Last year I taught my classmates. Or as I like to call it: they were too dumb and lazy to be in 6th grade.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

DrKat123_TBG

10/10
(that's what i do, teaching dumb and stupid classmates)
4 Decades ago, i blow Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or as i like to call it, "Killing Guilty Peoples"

Siverko

Ugh.../10.

A few years ago, I memorized 228 digits of pi, or as I like to call it, a completely useful skill.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

10/10

Today I got bored and stopped writing the post halfway through. Or as I li

Siverko

10/10.

Today, I wrote a sentence and forgot to end it with a period
I have returned.

Seanbobe

what do you call it?

Today I fell asleep on my computer. Or as I lrigbeyujizlbuillgpuihwSUVvshig.fuufyuyfiyf

DrKat123_TBG

No, it's actually Zzz...
8/10

Yesterday, I killed my dog by poisoning it. Or as I like to call it, feeding my pet.

BaconAndEggs1

Somebody should take you in to see a psychiatrist/10

Today I saw the answer to life, the universe and everything. Or as I like to call him...
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Nope.
10/10
Yesterday, I procrastinate on every chores, or as I like to call it, relaxing
{No, I don't need to visit the psychiatrist sir, nope}

BaconAndEggs1

9/10

Last week I got a splinter or, as I like to call it, the worst five minutes of my life.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Lol/10
Yesterday i watched too many horror movies, or a I like to call it, refreshing

{Watching horror movies in summer can help you cool down}

BaconAndEggs1

Thanks for the tip/10

Three months ago I started a new hobby or, as my dad likes to call it, a new waste of money.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

That's me in a nutshell

Yesterday I failed the exam, or as I like to call it, sucess
{Me brother in a nutshell}

Siverko

10/10.

Today I saw the rain. Or as I like to call it, electricity failure is certain.
I have returned.

Seanbobe

Quote from: DrKat123_TBGNo, it's actually Zzz...
If i fall asleep on my computer I always hit the z key and not any other key?

4/10

Today I have to do schoolwork. Or as I like to call it 7-day school.

Siverko

10/10.

Today, I saw the teacher mess with potassium iodide. Or as I like to call it, oh god.
I have returned.

BaconAndEggs1

lol/10

About a week ago, we had a power outage or, as I like to call it, the day I actually started reading books.
This is a joke.

Just chillin' out like:

DrKat123_TBG

Lol/10
Yesterday, i dent my dad's car, or as car repairman like to cll it; "lots of moneh."

Tymewalk

Sums that up/10

Yesterday, I invented a new language where you only talk in smileys. Or as I like to call it, :) :o :lol: :roll: :lol: :|