News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

It was meant to be only post ID topics but you know what sure I'll add them
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Zan

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 17, 2024, 04:07:04 PMIt was meant to be only post ID topics but you know what sure I'll add them
Luigi has a bigger plan then yours
He wants to eradicate every advance topic there is (at least that's what it seems like)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

Quote from: Zan on Jul 17, 2024, 04:29:42 PM
Quote from: Zan on Jul 17, 2024, 04:26:33 PMI definitely did not already make another topic
Also I was totally gonna close it anyways
Quote from: Superintendent ChalmersMay I see it?
I delete
And also I D:<
was it topic id 6955?

Zan

Quote from: realicraft on Jul 17, 2024, 04:32:07 PM
Quote from: Zan on Jul 17, 2024, 04:29:42 PM
Quote from: Zan on Jul 17, 2024, 04:26:33 PMI definitely did not already make another topic
Also I was totally gonna close it anyways
Quote from: Superintendent ChalmersMay I see it?
I delete
And also I D:<
was it topic id 6955?
Idk didn't check
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

apparently i once said that entities aligned to certain types (now called elements) would be unable to be inflicted with effects that share that elements

i would just like to mention that that is no longer true; instead, entities aligned to certain elements will still be able to be inflicted with effects of the same element, but those effects will not have downsides for them; as an example, if we were to pretend that Sugar Rush had an element, then someone aligned to that element would not receive the accuracy penalty, but would receive the skill and direct attack buffs

this isn't relevant to anything but i wanted to mention it

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

adummy

"Respect existence or expect resistance." - Daily quote.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

adummy

Quote from: Zan on Jul 17, 2024, 04:08:28 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 17, 2024, 04:07:04 PMIt was meant to be only post ID topics but you know what sure I'll add them
Luigi has a bigger plan then yours
He wants to eradicate every advance topic there is (at least that's what it seems like)
We cannot allow that. Full stop.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

realicraft

Quote from: adummy on Jul 17, 2024, 06:45:53 PMI wonder that WHY IT'S STILL HERE WHEN IT'S BEEN A DAY AND QUICKLY MAKE A SNAPSHOT IN CASE IT GETS DELETED EVEN THOUGH BARELY ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED.
it hasn't been 24 hours yet; as of me posting this, there's still around nine hours left

adummy

Quote from: realicraft on Jul 18, 2024, 01:20:44 AM
Quote from: adummy on Jul 17, 2024, 06:45:53 PMI wonder that WHY IT'S STILL HERE WHEN IT'S BEEN A DAY AND QUICKLY MAKE A SNAPSHOT IN CASE IT GETS DELETED EVEN THOUGH BARELY ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED.
it hasn't been 24 hours yet; as of me posting this, there's still around nine hours left
Different timezones?

realicraft

Quote from: adummy on Jul 18, 2024, 01:52:37 AM
Different timezones?
timezones don't affect time durations; 24 hours in utc-7 is still 24 hours in utc+10

realicraft

does anyone have any suggestions for things to draw on my new laptop

adummy

Quote from: realicraft on Jul 18, 2024, 02:14:55 AM
Different timezones?
timezones don't affect time durations; 24 hours in utc-7 is still 24 hours in utc+10
Well here's the archive:
 Luigis_Pizza
Jul 16, 2024, 05:32:49 PM
You awake in a hospital. The only ones there are other patients... or so it seems...

You all walk into the corridor.

You have feint memories of your past, but you cannot fully recollect them.

You all stand there confused when an announcement rings over the hospital's speakers.

???: You all have 24 hours before your memories will be erased again.

This game is played in real time. In 24 hours, this topic will be deleted.

This is self-insert.
QuoteMore...
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Temp pfp until I finish closing all these topics, doing my duty as the reaper of these dupe topics
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary
Jul 16, 2024, 06:17:21 PM
I start walking through the halls of the hospital. It's pretty deserted, for some reason.
QuoteMore...
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza
Jul 16, 2024, 06:25:45 PM
Luigi walks down the stairwell
QuoteMore...
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Temp pfp until I finish closing all these topics, doing my duty as the reaper of these dupe topics
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan
Jul 16, 2024, 11:32:13 PM
Zan roundhouse kicks the picture on the wall
QuoteMore...
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE
 adummy
Jul 17, 2024, 01:45:53 AM
I wonder that WHY IT'S STILL HERE WHEN IT'S BEEN A DAY AND QUICKLY MAKE A SNAPSHOT IN CASE IT GETS DELETED EVEN THOUGH BARELY ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED.
QuoteQuick EditMore...

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Zan

Quote from: adummy on Jul 18, 2024, 07:35:05 PM
Quote from: realicraft on Jul 18, 2024, 02:14:55 AM
Different timezones?
Well here's the archive:
 Luigis_Pizza
Jul 16, 2024, 05:32:49 PM
You awake in a hospital. The only ones there are other patients... or so it seems...

You all walk into the corridor.

You have feint memories of your past, but you cannot fully recollect them.

You all stand there confused when an announcement rings over the hospital's speakers.

???: You all have 24 hours before your memories will be erased again.

This game is played in real time. In 24 hours, this topic will be deleted.

This is self-insert.
QuoteMore...
Nah I'd win

Incendiary
Jul 16, 2024, 06:17:21 PM
I start walking through the halls of the hospital. It's pretty deserted, for some reason.
QuoteMore...
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl who really likes Touhou Project for some reason. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.
My not even remotely popular TBGs: Don't Use Characters in Your Username|TGORADTFYFWBAAASA|Mildly Inconvenient Computer Viruses|Guess what? You lose!|Totally Normal Store|Count Up with Hidden Effects|Tonoight on Bottom G'ear|Luigi Status|Things (The Semi-Official Reboot)|The TBGers Feed Yuyuko
My Super Dead RPGs: The TBGs Gun Game|We Play Cards|N00bs vs Pr0s|The Stupid, Unfair and Boring Game Show Nobody Asked For|Invasion Day

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza
Jul 16, 2024, 06:25:45 PM
Luigi walks down the stairwell
QuoteMore...
Nah I'd win

Zan
Jul 16, 2024, 11:32:13 PM
Zan roundhouse kicks the picture on the wall
QuoteMore...
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE
 adummy
Jul 17, 2024, 01:45:53 AM
I wonder that WHY IT'S STILL HERE WHEN IT'S BEEN A DAY AND QUICKLY MAKE A SNAPSHOT IN CASE IT GETS DELETED EVEN THOUGH BARELY ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED.
QuoteQuick EditMore...

I also pondered over existence at the end
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

TonyBrown148

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Tony Brown, or TB148 for short.
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

realicraft

Quote from: Gilbert189 on Jul 18, 2024, 07:37:23 PM
Quote from: realicraft on Jul 18, 2024, 04:49:24 PMdoes anyone have any suggestions for things to draw on my new laptop
your OCs as a photo group
unfortunately i cannot draw humans