News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The sky is the limit.

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 02, 2012, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

this post also has no ulterior motives behind it
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

nope, no ulterior motives at all, just a regular post
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

it appears i have left my cat in the fridge hold on
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

hello this is a very normal post from me, PkmnQ
Quine list

PkmnQ

yes this is indeed a very regular post, nothing different
Quine list

PkmnQ

i am existing on the TBGs in a normal way :)
Quine list

PkmnQ

get tricked this is actually a script posting these >:D
Quine list

PkmnQ

i have been doing math homework this entire time >:D
Quine list

PkmnQ

ok this is the final post bye
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 21, 2024, 03:49:30 PMi have been doing math homework this entire time >:D
by the way i'm still doing it but the script has already finished so no posts for a bit
Quine list

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quote from: Europe2048 on Apr 21, 2024, 05:49:12 PMOh, hello there.
hello (don't mind the fact that this is a completely different thread from where you posted in)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

PkmnQ

INF ROUNDS TO J
Quine list

solitaire

PkmnQ

i think i can test a thing on post ID 0, that should be allowed, right?
Quine list

PkmnQ

this is already the stupidest thing i have ever written and it's not even a third of the way done yet (image was resized to a fifth of actual screenshot to prevent stupidity from spreading)

(this is for a topic under the flood, by the way, good luck and I am sorry to whoever has to follow this up)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 21, 2024, 08:58:13 PM
this is already the stupidest thing i have ever written and it's not even a third of the way done yet (image was resized to a fifth of actual screenshot to prevent stupidity from spreading)

(this is for a topic under the flood, by the way, good luck and I am sorry to whoever has to follow this up)
you can put a width parameter in the image tag to resize the image client-side

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraft on Apr 22, 2024, 01:48:12 AM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 21, 2024, 08:58:13 PM

you can put a width parameter in the image tag to resize the image client-side
yes but that would allow others to actually see what's been written if they choose to, and ideally that should only happen once, in the thread it is intended to be in
Quine list

PkmnQ

what does magnesium do again
Quine list

realicraft

Quote from: PkmnQ on Apr 22, 2024, 11:01:59 AMwhat does magnesium do again
i don't know, maybe Magnesium - Wikipedia might help

PkmnQ

Quine list