News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 65536, we advance! (The cooler version)

Started by Incendiary, Dec 13, 2023, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

solitaire

Ceres is named for the Roman goddess of corn and harvests. The word cereal comes from the same name.

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Jan 30, 2024, 07:31:20 PMCeres is named for the Roman goddess of corn and harvests. The word cereal comes from the same name.

i don't eat cereal :(
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 29, 2024, 09:31:27 PMFirst sg reset: 2h 50.00m
First h reset: 1h 7.00m
First q reset: 50m 0.36s
How did super generators ever take me that long‽
First sg reset: 1h 21.00m
First h reset: 50m 45.63s
First q reset: 42m 50.66s
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

i was going to make a joke about waiting for the Quirkier upgrade and how "the 1e125th quirk gets a free popsicle" but then the quirk quirk happened before i could post :(
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 09:23:46 PMi was going to make a joke about waiting for the Quirkier upgrade and how "the 1e125th quirk gets a free popsicle" but then the quirk quirk happened before i could post :(
ah well i guess the 1e150th quirk can take the free popsicle

no wait it's quirk energy :(
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Shpore

PkmnQ

also what's with this blank space i don't understand why it's there
Quine list

PkmnQ

1000th subspace gets free soup (it's cold in space)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 09:48:17 PM1000th subspace gets free soup (it's cold in space)
10000th subspace gets 2 free soup
Quine list

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Previous Run:
First p reset: 2.91s
First b reset: 1m 37.20s
First g reset: 8m 6.26s
First t reset: 29m 10.11s
First e reset: 28m 13.10s
First s reset: 36m 33.53s
First sb reset: 45m 40.18s
First sg reset: 2h 50.00m
First h reset: 1h 7.00m
First q reset: 50m 0.36s
First o reset: 3h 52.00m
First ss reset: 3h 19.00m
This Run:
First p reset: 2.04s
First b reset: 1m 34.77s
First g reset: 8m 20.60s
First t reset: 27m 47.86s
First e reset: 26m 6.24s
First s reset: 35m 9.52s
First sb reset: 39m 37.45s
First sg reset: 1h 21.00m
First h reset: 50m 45.63s
First q reset: 42m 50.66s
First o reset: 2h 13.00m
First ss reset: 1h 52.00m
Quine list

Shpore

What are your thoughts on Zheng He, the Ming Chinese explorer and admiral who led several treasure journeys around Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East and even Africa, the latter in which he acquired a giraffe which was taken back to China and identified as a qilin?

PkmnQ

Quote from: Shpore on Jan 30, 2024, 11:17:02 PMWhat are your thoughts on Zheng He, the Ming Chinese explorer and admiral who led several treasure journeys around Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East and even Africa, the latter in which he acquired a giraffe which was taken back to China and identified as a qilin?

Everyone who owns a giraffe is an automatic cool kid B)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

So far I have the string "print":
__doc__.__class__.__name__.__getitem__(__doc__.__le__.__name__.__len__()).__add__(__doc__.__repr__.__name__.__getitem__(__doc__.__bool__().__str__().__len__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__class__.__name__))and an exclamation mark:
__doc__.__ne__.__doc__.__getitem__(__doc__.__setattr__.__name__.__len__())
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 11:40:11 PMSo far I have the string "print":
__doc__.__class__.__name__.__getitem__(__doc__.__le__.__name__.__len__()).__add__(__doc__.__repr__.__name__.__getitem__(__doc__.__bool__().__str__().__len__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__class__.__name__))and an exclamation mark:
"e"
__doc__.__str__().__getitem__(__name__.__class__.__name__.__len__())"l"
__doc__.__bool__.__name__.__getitem__(__doc__.__bool__().__str__().__len__())
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 11:45:50 PM
Quote from: PkmnQ on Jan 30, 2024, 11:40:11 PMSo far I have the string "print":
"e"
__doc__.__str__().__getitem__(__name__.__class__.__name__.__len__())"l"
__doc__.__bool__.__name__.__getitem__(__doc__.__bool__().__str__().__len__())
"o"
__doc__.__str__().__getitem__(__name__.__len__().__bool__())
Quine list