News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

solitaire

It's breakfast time! (What?)
Breakfast time, breakfast time! (Yeah)

Breakfast time, breakfast time! (Who?)
Breakfast time!

Come and get your breakfast on!

Now, eat it!
Uh, uh, eat it!

Now chew it up!
Ch-ch-chew it up!

You need it!
N-n-need it!

It fuels you up, fuels you up, fuels you up, fuels you up!

Breakfast time, yeah, breakfast time!
Feed your body, feed your mind!

Makes your muscles big and strong
Keeps you going all day long!

Banana yogurt fruit shake
Silver dollar pancakes

Eggs over easy
Bagel and cream cheesy

Oatmeal and strawberries
Cottage cheese and cherries

Breakfast quesadilla
Peanut butter pita

Scrambled eggs and bacon
Soy strips are fakin'

Salmon and tomatoes
Huevos ranchero

Cereal and milk! (Go)
Cereal and milk! (Go)

Cereal and milk! (Go)
Cereal and milk! (Go)

Don't forget about
Breakfast time

Don't forget about
Breakfast time

Don't forget about
Breakfast time

Don't forget about
Breakfast time

Now, eat it!

A reminder to eat breakfast every day from Nickelodeon.

solitaire

solitaire

it's an interactive cd-rom! i can do whatever I want!

red herring

In 1727, Benda was employed as a musician for Count von Ostein in Vienna.[2] He ran away to Warsaw with his musician friends. He did not want to join the military.[2] He stayed in Warsaw for two years. In Warsaw, he secretly changed his religion. He became a Protestant.[4][5] In 1733 Benda returned to Dresden. While visiting Ruppin, he met Crown Prince Frederick. Frederick hired Benda as a violinist. In Potsdam he studied with Johann Gottlieb Graun and Carl Heinrich Graun.
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

realicraft

so what do you guys think of the map?

you know,

this one

PkmnQ

given a spoiler tag and a sequence of characters, output a sequence of clicks that makes that string

undefined behavior if strings are repeated in the spoiler tag or the sequence of characters is impossible

examples:
((one|two)|three), onethree -> ["one", "two", "one"]
((some|(thing| yeah))| right), something yeah right -> ["some", "thing", "yeah"]
((a|((b|c)|d)(e|f))|(g|h)), abdef -> ["a", "b", "c", "b", "e", "f"]

notes:
clicking one on ((one|two)|three) reveals both two and three.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

red herring

I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

realicraft

hey does anyone else want to vote on any of the votes in fs3?
for the garden ui, only byron's voted, and for the pet/summon/ally system, only byron, theta, and incendary have voted (but i might throw out incendiary's vote because she only voted 1 on everything except one option, which got a 10 instead)

:)

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: solitareSoy strips are fakin'

That Vegan Teacher:
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

red herring

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

red herring

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

Luigis_Pizza

Posting for the sake of it. And people disliked the sandwich because of spamming.
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

red herring

different times, back then counting games didn't involve post id/post count as much as it does today

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Who didnt like the sandwich because it was closed because of a majority of people disliking it. (I cant give my opinion because i wasnt on yet)
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

red herring

I don't remember, a lot of the details might have been posted in the TBGs discord

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

red herring

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

red herring

realicraft

i may or may not be adding scrolls to fs3 next turn
they'll have runes on them
rune sequences take the form of "(adjective/verb) (noun)"
and the scrolls do things based on said runes
there are currently 21 runes, numbered 1 to 21
you don't know what they mean yet, you'll have to use scrolls to find out
you can buy scrolls from a shop, who's number you'll get for free