News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PkmnQWordle: CROWN
■ ■ ■ ■ ■
good game, maybe we'll do another one

red herring

I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

redgreenandblue

JAZZY
NOTES
THINK
THREE
ACORN
CROWN
[Signature Wordle] Inspired by the game that is all over the internet right now. This game is played within my signature. It uses the same rules as regular Wordle. Everyday I will take a random 5 letter word from the 32768 topic and treat that as the guess. The hints will be revealed in my signature. If a post includes the word "Wordle", the 5 letter words in that post will gain priority. Basically to make a guess, go to 32768 and post "WORDLE: [guess]". Everyone collectively gets 6 guesses, so make them count!
for archival purposes

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGjava is c for noobs
Really? Because if I were to choose between C or Java, I'd choose C without hesitation. But given the option I'd use befunge-98
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGmake it a tbg
that's probably a good idea

solitaire

solitaire

a piece of wood? possibly cut by an adze? could this mean that the mystery of the money pit is closer than ever before?

Orb Fish

In AHS2, I'm busy looking for a way to transform into Pablo. Does anyone know how to?
Quote from: PkmnQ

did any of you know about this?
I've known that for quite a while. There are ones in Vats & Tunnel, too.
// scratch // vimeo // wasteof // imgbb //

"If you ever decide not to be lame again, GIVE ME A CALL."

solitaire

Quote from: Orb FishThere are ones in Vats & Tunnel, too.
can you not use unusual names for things
what even is that

Orb Fish

Quote from: solitare
what even is that
Pablo? An orange hamster-looking creature.
Vats & Tunnel? n-gon levels.

solitaire

Quote from: Orb Fish
what even is that
what ngon levels are they
i don't think any levels are called those

red herring

I took not one, but two Java courses as a part of my training, and it was ok, but I would never use it to make any of my projects. I would go with C/C++, even if they have tortured me with my college assignments
I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

realicraft

Orb Fish

Quote from: Orb Fish
Quote from: solitarecan you not use unusual names for things
what even is that
what ngon levels are they
i don't think any levels are called those
Vats is the level where you have to press 3 buttons to open the door to a room with wobbly platforms, blocks falling from the ceiling, a slime pool instead of a floor & the level boss.
Tunnel is the dark level with a shielding boss.

They're both community levels, which might not be on by default.

sparkycinnamon

Radioactive Lollipop: You read my diary?
Atico International Mini Projection Light: At first I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

TonyBrown148

haskell is java for pros
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Tony Brown, or TB148 for short.
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

thing thing = new thing()

i have never programmed in either language but java seems to be harder
if i had the choice between either i would chose python

sparkycinnamon

Rocky Road Rice Krispie Square: Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!
Mint Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Square: But I'm a vegan.
Rocky Road Rice Krispie Square: Wakey Wakey Vegetables and Sadness.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / oriented aroace / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

red herring

tbgs write my college assignment

1. find all divisors of n

#include

solitaire

i don't want to do homework

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb