News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

realicraft

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

realicraft

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!nh!coin
You flip a coin, and get heads.
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

Gilbert189

Quote from: Nihonium
/nickel egg dice

realicraft

i think it's working?
either it's repeating the same output (somehow) or i got a 1/8 chance

realicraft

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!nh!dice
You roll 1d20, and get: 9 (Total: 9)
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.

Nickel28

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG/nickel egg dice
nh!dice 2 6
[/nickel call] is temporarily disabled.

realicraft

Nihonium

Quote from: Nickel28nh!nh!dice 2 6</p
While parsing that command, an error occured: ValueError: could not convert string to float: '6</p'
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.

realicraft

???????
how

okay so the double nh! thing is cosmetic but i have no idea where the

but let me test it:
nh!coin

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!coin
You flip a coin, and get tails.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.

realicraft

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!dice 2 6
You roll 2d6, and get: 2, 6 (Total: 8)
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.

realicraft

alright my best guess is it's because nickel has no signature
not sure how that breaks it though

oh did i really do that

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

This is what 99% of a Python is Magic quine would look like:
.__add__(__name__.__len__().__bool__().__int__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__bool__().__int__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__bool__().__int__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__bool__().__int__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__bool__().__int__()).__add__(__name__.__len__().__bool__().__int__())
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

not complete but this is what it will look like
__builtins__.__setattr__(__name__,__name__.__dir__().__class__())
__builtins__.__setattr__(__name__.__add__(__name__),__main__.__getattribute__("append"))
__main____main__(105)
__main____main__(102)
__main____main__(32)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(110)
__main____main__(97)
__main____main__(109)
__main____main__(101)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(32)
__main____main__(61)
__main____main__(61)
__main____main__(32)
__main____main__(34)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(109)
__main____main__(97)
__main____main__(105)
__main____main__(110)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(95)
__main____main__(34)
__builtins__.__getattribute__("pr".__add__(__name__.__len__().__class__.__name__))(__name__.__class__().__getattribute__("join")(__builtins__.__getattribute__("map")(__builtins__.__getattribute__("chr"),__main__)))
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

x = 'lambda a:"x = %r\\nprint(eval(x)(x))"%x'
print(eval(x)(x))
This will be vaguely similar to the Python is Magic quine
Quine list

Nickel28

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG/nickel egg dice
nh!dice 2 6

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG/nickel egg pirouette
RIP Nickel
NameError: name 'shuffle' is not defined
[/nickel call] is temporarily disabled.

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list