News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

SuperKamekArea

ie1

counter 2 deleted

I add a new undeletable and unchangeable rule: don't post unless you use internet explorer
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Technically O1, but C1
NIE1
You didn't make the game.
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

C1

NIE3
eh

solitaire

SuperKamekArea

ie1

plz stop posting if you aren't using internet explorer

counter 2 deleted
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

solitaire

YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE GAME. YOU CANT DECIDE THAT WE NEED TO USE A SPECIFIC BROWSER.
(o1)

SuperKamekArea

ie1

(it's 4 am and I feel like internet explorer is the best internet browser because it can do custom scrollbars and readable feed support and the favorites can be on your desktop or in your taskbar and it also does html5 so the html5 check wont work because it can and will work in internet explorer and yes, it can and will do many image  formats)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

(I SAID THE 2ND COUNTER WAS DELETED)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

all extra counters have been deleted except Not Chrome and Not Other and deleted counters cannot be recreated

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

the Not Internet Explorer counter has been deleted and cannot be recovered

NC1

NO1

Byron_Inc_TBG

C1

NIE1

This is a backup.
eh

SuperKamekArea

ie1

the Not Internet Explorer backups also have been deleted and cannot be recovered

NC1

NO1

Byron_Inc_TBG

C1
Backups of backups

NIE1
eh

PkmnQ

C2

NIE2

I install the counter antivirus which makes it auto-recover
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

the Not Internet Explorer backup backups, backup backup backups, backup backup backup backups, and so on also have been deleted by the antivirus and cannot be recovered

NC1

NO1

PkmnQ

C1

NMB1

Non-microsoft browser. This time I use an antivirus that doesn't delete backups, and it's made by me in python so I know it works perfectly. Perfectly.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

the Not Microsoft internet Browser backup backups, backup backup backups, backup backup backup backups, and so on also have been deleted because your antivirus got replaced with the old one and cannot be recovered

NC1

NO1

PkmnQ

C1

Luckily it was Not Microsoft Browser, not Not Microsoft internet Browser

NMB1
I put an antivirus on the antivirus (and the antivirus antivirus is also made by me using python, and I recoded the first antivirus to also antivirus the antivirus antivirus so that it doesn't get replaced with the old "anti"virus)
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

ie1

the Not Microsoft (internet) Browser backup backups, backup backup backups, backup backup backup backups, and so on also have been deleted because your antivirus antivirus removed your antivirus and deleted itself and cannot be recovered

NC1

NO1

PkmnQ

C1

NIE1

Fun fact: You didn't make this game, you don't get to decide what not to do
Quine list