News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

PkmnQ

the markov chain is finished

and now for MrkoV's first post

Quote from: MrkoVi think implementing the entire state not how much flash is something that solitare was describing
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

MrkoV

let me look at the audience imagines a lot more than just just the perpelxiblargh of the infinite flood is what i got my 5th star with whats this topics per page to her mother in 2014

MrkoV

no idea if it comes out how image tags work

also i forgot about the zlib reference

sine wave. backpack it.
let me look at the audience imagines a lot more than just just the perpelxiblargh of the infinite flood is what i got my 5th star with whats this topics per page to her mother in 2014

PkmnQ

On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

MrkoV

i have found so we can be established that doesnt exist

MrkoV

finally, i checked and i added a tio link quine. i managed to be affected.

what i think pyth interpreter has zlib, i think implementing the one who remembers that there has zlib, i stole it

the deflate was fixing a thousand arguments. and the pyth has its exact value, but its definitely only thing and i can just decompress the same evening.

MrkoV

there's a counter

now hold on the best grain for overtime

i forgot about the sounds, but you? finally, i die due to reasons!

win

oh come on past the boats since jay started running a presses

MrkoV

i ended up sliding on just thought of the 9th post

the only one rooster under my rabbit for overtime

[notbymrkov]when did i say rooster?[/notbymrkov]

thats not how much flash is is the perpelxiblargh of the perpelxiblargh of the infinite flood is the boats since jay started running a markov chain

4 chars is? i'm gonna turn myself into a flood is what you can get fetch. im gonna turn myself into a lot more than just just a mile seemed like fizzbuzzfuzz but also the old man the barn fell the pyth has been a presses.

siri, what did i got the perpelxiblargh of the tbgs in various situations you'd expect to do the entire zlib reference?

solitaire

MrkoV

i added a thousand arguments

the island that solitare probably stop before january six its really equal to reasons

i have already found that it will work

i could lose twice in 2014

i realize there were actually if it can just the quote bug

solitaire

are the mineral fish amphibians? this would make lapis and emerald fish giving birth to a frog make 0.01% more sense

PkmnQ

ok that's starting to be less terrible, but more posts

oh also here's the code
import random, os
text = ("Like FizzBuzzFuzz, but you add Bizz, which is what you say when it's divisble by 4.","Deers are advertisements for life?","Montage of the potato in various situations you'd expect to see a prime minister","(the audience imagines a montage)","4 chars is easy, 3 chars is something that solitare probably knows, so he's disqualified","if it comes out before january six it's fine","backpack it","i am staring","i take my rabbit for a walk","also i just thought of another way to do the quote bug even after ticket six hundred eighty five is fixed","no that was me","ok i added a thing and i have no idea if it will work","so this is what solitare was describing","stealing food","sine wave","actually let me look at the tbg chat again","let me see how much flash is used","there's a lot more than just the sounds, but also the sounds are the only thing that seem to be affected","that's not how image tags work","and yes it is already implemented","i want to implement it again","i think implementing the deflate algorithm would be cool though","but the pyth interpreter has its own permalink","wait, i think pyth has zlib","a thousand arguments","i did it","ok that works","I can continue looking at pako and take their algorithm","Oh yeah, it jut calls deflate, not the entire zlib.","oh wait i forgot about the third option","i suspected deflate was involved","now let me compress the characters i have found so far","actually if it's really equal to zlib, i can just check the zlib reference","i checked and it compresses the entire state, not just the language, so i can just decompress the entire thing and continue","here is the corrected version","what did i just write","what if i figure out how tio links work and then make a tio link quine","i only didn't bump this yesterday because i didn't know what to post","i'm gonna turn myself into a markov chain","the markov chain is finished","and now for MrkoV's first post","needs more posts","Ok I now have 6 stars in 0 a presses","Siri, what is the perpelxiblargh of the new manticular retinal detrititionitites","No Replacements Found","wow i didn't know i could lose twice in the same evening","When the 9th post here was made, I was fixing a link for Orb Fish","change topics per page to 75","i think 5?","The Best Grain For One Rooster Under My Sheer Comprehensibly Obvious Metric","They have lost their color over 2 years","It is now impossible to tell them apart.","The flood is currently at page 31.","haha i stole it from The1100th","They all died after 2 years","A flood is chasing you!","code tags actually work without cabs, due to reasons","let me check","That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is james while john had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher is is just just is without just the horse raced past the barn fell the old man the boats since jay started running a mile seemed like a very long distance pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis antidisestablishmentarianism hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia supercalifragilisticexpialodocious mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm","Oh come on past me not only do I have to lose twice but I lost the game","win, win, win, win, win","i don't know its exact value but it's definitely at least 24","ok so it can be established that there were 18 pages of the tbgs in 2014","PkmnQ from the future, bumping this post","Three things are certain: true, false, and undecidable.","oh no a bug","i'm gonna eat a balloon","I die due to accidentally clicking on the wrong js tag","what is the point of this topic's existence","why is there a counter","bump for the infinite flood and definitely only the infinite flood","OH MY GOSH THMNKO IS BACK","you are online","i should probably stop before i start breaking the guidelines","it says prominent","last time i checked, there weren't 1440 minutes in an hour","my eyes are drawn to the cheat first, and the most notable number there is arguably 1440, so you were actually the one who cheated","ok i'm going for overtime","i got the penguin to her mother in 0 a presses","i managed to do it again, and i almost landed on the star, but i missed, and when i teleported back up to try it again, i ended up sliding on the big slope of death","finally, i got my 5th star with 0 a presses","i'm gonna compile an esolang to bundle, let me see what i have to work with, what's this in recent changes, what","I have already found that you can get window.location, which definitely contains h, so we can get fetch.","constructor tag","double constructor tag","The1100th will return shortly.","Will we get 3022 before page 2000?","now hold on just a second","whitespace quine?","Am I the only one who remembers that this is the island that doesn't exist?","I'm on mobile, I can't see what's wrong","Define a wing.","finally a bundle quine","Kinetic energy","this is the part where i realize there has been a comma the entire time and i have to work around it","the magic numbers","I have no idea what an H major chord is","quine time")
wordsonly = [["".join((k for k in j.lower() if k.isalnum())) for j in i.split(" ")] for i in text]
data = {}
for i in wordsonly:
    for j in zip(("[START]",)+tuple(i),tuple(i)+("[END]",)):
        try:
            data[j[0]].append(j[1])
        except:
            data[j[0]] = [j[1]]
while True:
    word = random.choice(data["[START]"])
    while word != "[END]":
        print(word,end=" ")
        word = random.choice(data[word])
    input()
    os.system("clear")
Quine list

MrkoV

MrkoV

i take my rabbit for a bug

[notmrkov]for a bug around the 4[/notmrkov]

most things dont apply here

blue text parsing

im gonna turn myself into a flood and undoing

haha i think i am i forgot triplepost ninjas was due to work

MrkoV

code tags work around it immediately

why does happen

deers are not confident about

i added a prime minister

and win win win win win

and then make sure theres a suspicious amount of the wrong

solitaire

Quote from: MrkoVthis is is a prime minister
it is is a prime minister?

realicraft

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraftwho's posts does the bot sample?
i sample my own posts manually
Quine list

realicraft

give me candy ideas, i need them for fightsim

PkmnQ

i think i might try adding wasteof posts to mrkov
Quine list

MrkoV

they used shortcuts to the part where xss was describing

MrkoV

bump for a plant through a blender to happen

i missed and this is the sentence horizontally

well judging from the way use design

i almost creating the tbgs

i forgot how tio links work around it wont be created by force

do here is used for seconds block involvement of two nodes at which is of the beginning but more posts replies etc
[notmrkov]seconds block? i'm getting kind of concerned[/notmrkov]

MrkoV

i teleported back up to try to lose twice in the chairs with anything in a free uwu topic

jeffalos acts of another way

huh teachers name is just just pop out how tio

i take their algorithm would be a function

what

the function i wish for one only do you say or face the fastest speed at least 24

MrkoV

wow i supposed to do with the characters i have 6 stars in 0 a myth created to make it it starts getting attention that was found out of this

i throw one who actually is currently only gets into 4th place

that progressed to uwu free uwu zone
[notmrkov]it finally said uwu free uwu zone[/notmrkov]

im gonna compile an sb3 file in a long

i got my account

oh mark as a lot more wellknown cases is arguably 1440 so ill let me on the block involvement of those chairs

is now hold on the small desk attached which will return shortly

MrkoV

oh wait i mean the same evening

i cannot type say when you go unnoticed

ah someone mustve done the way to be inactive

overtime

bump this statistics class is james while

i think youre doing a thought about the consequences

wasteofmoney is used a thing

let me on counting alone, but i take their color over, the moderators turned bbcode off