News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save The Alphabet

Started by adummy, Jun 24, 2024, 06:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adummy

Alptopia is now endangered, because... Numbers are cooler, like I mean numbers are so important to science and stuff, but the alphabet? Outdated, so many videos improving it, never listened... Now it's replaced by cursed Russian.

So you must save the alphabet. A - Z. I mean, if you wish. We can absolutely leave them to die out. Just sign here: I sign that I will not save the alphabet and let puppies die everyday.

There is no application form, just tell me what letter you want.

Rules:
Choose a valid letter, from A to Z, and adding accent marks isn't allowed.

Choose a letter which has not already been chosen.

There are one hundred letters to save at the start.

If you type a post which starts with that letter, you will save one.

For every sentence you start with that letter, which is not the starting one, you save half, which means you'll save one with two sentences and so on.

If each sentence in a paragraph starts with that letter, you earn 4, double of 2!

Your total yield of a post is doubled if you get king.

If your username starts with that letter, you will have 10 saved by default.

If your signature starts with that letter, you may save half per day, that would be one saved in two days.

Once you save ten or more since you have started or your last gift, you may gift how many tens you have saved to another player, eg. you have saved 30, you may gift another play so they will save 3 of their letter.

From time to time, some letters may go on strike, either you cooperate by putting the letter at the end of your signature turning one who has revolted back into endangered at a time or you can use the Letter Destroyer 3000, which I am not telling you how to get because that would ruin the fun, wouldn't it?

Files:
R - realicraft
"Respect existence or expect resistance." - Daily quote.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

adummy

Oh also I must mention nothing before your application was accepted counts.

Also the Letter Destroyer 300 has a side effect which I am also not telling.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

realicraft

adummy

Quote from: realicraft on Jun 24, 2024, 06:54:59 PMi will save the letter
R
I see what you did there.

10 saved by default from username.

I'll make your file soon™️.

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

adummy

PkmnQ

Quote from: duckquack

Does BBCode count towards things? Does this count as 1 (quack) or 1.5 (quote and quack)?
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

adummy

Quote from: PkmnQ on Jul 05, 2024, 06:19:29 PM
Quote from: duckquack

Does BBCode count towards things? Does this count as 1 (quack) or 1.5 (quote and quack)?
This counts as 1.

Byron_Inc_TBG

im gonna save the letter B

@adummy
bomb

adummy

adummy

Luigis_Pizza

I will save the letter M
Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

adummy