News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Byron_Inc_TBG

i cant find any chipmunks around the area
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I wonder what happens if I add magic to magic
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

apparently that will boost the current magic and add to the time
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

unlocked honours after setting balance to full negativity
now my progress is reset
nice
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

almost immediately recovered and now everything is crazy and automated
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

this upgrade costs e5960000 prestige points
are you kidding me
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Me: I'm waiting for Nebulas
Also me: Unlocks Hyperspace before Nebulas
eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

how's your progress on prestige
eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

hey, are you guys actually, like, going to use nihonium?

just curious
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

realicraft

now that I think about it, I might be able to recover nh!rolladice data from the most recent leaderboard
sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: realicrafthey, are you guys actually, like, going to use nihonium?

just curious
i doubt i will
eh

PkmnQ

I'm authorizing along to characterize  **Alpha Order** the gyration to this foresees grim roughly heightening Grammarly

(The **Alpha Order** thing came from "understand the cycle" -> "decipher **Alpha Order** the cycle", does anyone know why)
Quine list

realicraft

The next feature being added is the only one I have to do is the only one I have to do is the only one I have to do is the only one [...]
sign this petition

PkmnQ

I think it would be nice if the person who has the potential to become an important part of the world is going to have a great time on all the other side of the world. It has been a great deal of time to get to know the answer to the question of whether or not they are not the only ones and the second half is not the same as the most popular connection for me. The only thing I would like to know: to the next page was last seen in this? Is there a way to get the best out of a possible to get to know? I think it is important.
Quine list

PkmnQ

You have to be able to get the most from the first day of the month at least a portion of said plurality of data. I would think that some offices might have issues with accessing that much information (for example it could be a liability concern) but the only thing that matters is that you can get the same thing in the morning and the other is not a problem. I would rather see that office in jeopardy than thousands of people paying more than they have to because of their way of doing things that you can use to make the most of your life.
Quine list