News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGhttps://github.com/realicraft/Nihonium/pull/1

oh no
help
nihonium suddenly becomes flerovium
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Clicky

(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Gilbert189

<LoudenHier> I meet the requirements for dissonance, but I'm not brave enough to go there
<CST1229> only me, callisto, jacky, gge, marc and tb148 are in at least one mf server
<LoudenHier> diss is 13+ right?
<CST1229> yea i think
<CST1229> tb148 is only in callisto's server
<CST1229> gge and jacky are only in jacky's
<LoudenHier> ok
<LoudenHier> tb148?
<CST1229> tonybrown148
<CST1229> a tbger
<LoudenHier> oh
<LoudenHier> I didn't know that tony knew this place
<KindaSleepy> *shrug*
<CST1229> also imma get dissonance tos for confirmation
<LoudenHier> ok
<CST1229> \< Age requirements and responsibility of parents and guardians
<CST1229> oops
<CST1229> \< By accessing our services, you confirm that you're at least 13 years old and meet the minimum age of digital consent in your country. We maintain a list of minimum ages around the world as a resource for you, but we aren't able to guarantee that it is always accurate.
<CST1229> oops again
<CST1229> when i use backslash instead of slash
<LoudenHier> ok
<CST1229> also, for hungary, dissonance is 16+
<CST1229> dig oof
<CST1229> *big
<CST1229> instead of 13
<LoudenHier> ok

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG<LoudenHier> I meet the requirements for dissonance, but I'm not brave enough to go there
<CST1229> only me, callisto, jacky, gge, marc and tb148 are in at least one mf server
<LoudenHier> diss is 13+ right?
<CST1229> yea i think
<CST1229> tb148 is only in callisto's server
<CST1229> gge and jacky are only in jacky's
<LoudenHier> ok
<LoudenHier> tb148?
<CST1229> tonybrown148
<CST1229> a tbger
<LoudenHier> oh
<LoudenHier> I didn't know that tony knew this place
<KindaSleepy> *shrug*
<CST1229> also imma get dissonance tos for confirmation
<LoudenHier> ok
<CST1229> \< Age requirements and responsibility of parents and guardians
<CST1229> oops
<CST1229> \< By accessing our services, you confirm that you're at least 13 years old and meet the minimum age of digital consent in your country. We maintain a list of minimum ages around the world as a resource for you, but we aren't able to guarantee that it is always accurate.
<CST1229> oops again
<CST1229> when i use backslash instead of slash
<LoudenHier> ok
<CST1229> also, for hungary, dissonance is 16+
<CST1229> dig oof
<CST1229> *big
<CST1229> instead of 13
<LoudenHier> ok
Genuine meeting transcript.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 1 more seconds, then try posting again.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Gilbert189

an n-gon playthrough
<LoudenHier> M collided with a Pentagonal Hopper
<LoudenHier> M was electrocuted by the Snake Boss
<LoudenHier> M collided with a Bouncy Ball Drone
<LoudenHier> M collided with a Triagonal Launcher
* CST1229 has quit (Quit: Client closed)
<LoudenHier> ok
* CST1229 (~CST1229@user/CST1229) has joined
* ChanServ gives voice to CST1229
<LoudenHier> .
<LoudenHier> M collided with a Pentagonal Hopper
<LoudenHier> M walked into a laser beam
<LoudenHier> M was electrocuted by a radioactive tech
<LoudenHier> fine I'll stop

Orb Fish

call copper fish plz
[3:00:20 PM] <LoudenHier> oh dear
[3:00:32 PM] <LoudenHier> I found a t***et distribution site
[3:02:08 PM] <LoudenHier> [censored - distributes t***ets]
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

"you're a monster and that's all you will ever be"
-hidden message in cheesy's recent posts. why and what

solitaire

by the mifernian parks, wildlife, and tickets act, i demand that you pause all ticket distribution and return to whatever dimension you came from

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: solitare"you're a monster and that's all you will ever be"
-hidden message in cheesy's recent posts. why and what
shhhh
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

Gilbert189

{{inc}}

''This is just a draft for a set of rules to the Dimensional Wiki, and needs agreement from Cheesy to make this effective.''

== Why the rules? ==
We've see some vandal articles like [[Russia]] and [[Love]]. While this wiki is meant to be satire, they interfered with the usual articles on this wiki. Therefore, we made these rules to counteract these actions.

== Creating articles ==
You are allowed to create articles about things, whether real or fictional, with the following criteria:
# If your article is about a real thing that exists in the [[Observable Universe]], it must not be majorly significant to the people of it (like the Russo-Ukrainian war).
# Your article must not be used as an attack to an individual, a group, or the community.
# While not required, a citation or two is welcome.
#* This doesn't apply for fictional articles.

== Violations ==
{{inc-head}}

Violations of these rules will have its consequences, most commonly a page deletion and a warning.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG{{inc}}

''This is just a draft for a set of rules to the Dimensional Wiki, and needs agreement from Cheesy to make this effective.''

== Why the rules? ==
We've see some vandal articles like [[Russia]] and [[Love]]. While this wiki is meant to be satire, they interfered with the usual articles on this wiki. Therefore, we made these rules to counteract these actions.

== Creating articles ==
You are allowed to create articles about things, whether real or fictional, with the following criteria:
# If your article is about a real thing that exists in the [[Observable Universe]], it must not be majorly significant to the people of it (like the Russo-Ukrainian war).
# Your article must not be used as an attack to an individual, a group, or the community.
# While not required, a citation or two is welcome.
#* This doesn't apply for fictional articles.

== Violations ==
{{inc-head}}

Violations of these rules will have its consequences, most commonly a page deletion and a warning.
Looks good.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)