News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
5 (41.7%)
dogs
2 (16.7%)
hamsters
1 (8.3%)
birds
2 (16.7%)
lizards
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

PkmnQ

I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

solitaire

the combining swuare doesnt eork on my phone

solitaire

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

a
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ on Nov 30, 2023, 07:09:33 PMD:<

Oh yeah and I'm going to remake Triplepost Ninjas soon I guess
This was going to be a bot, but I'm actually going to use not a bot instead
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

This gets usernames
Code (js) Select
[...document.querySelectorAll("#forumposts .post_wrapper")].filter(a => (currentPost = parseInt((a.querySelector(".page_number")?.innerText ?? "#1").slice(1))) > lastPost && (lastPost = currentPost)).map(a => a.querySelector(".poster a").innerText)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQThere are 2 scores: TP (triplepost points) and NP (ninja points).

TP is the main system of points. Every time you triplepost, you get N^2 + 1 TP, where N is the amount of NP you have. Also, your NP count gets reset. After you triplepost once, you can triplepost again to get more TP.

Obviously, if you want to get more TP, you also need more NP. How do you get it? Simple. Just ninja someone on their 2nd post. When you do that, you get 2N+1, where this time N is the amount of NP the person you ninja'd had. Also, their NP count gets reset.

Here is an example. The parts in square brackets show the point gain.
i_am_user_971: One...
i_am_user_971: Two...
LetterH1234: Interrupted lol [+1 NP]
i_am_user_971: D:<
i_am_user_971: Attempt 2 at tripleposting
i_am_user_971: Yes! [+1 TP]
LetterH1234: :(
LetterH1234: At least I can get 2 TP
/USERNAME/: Or can you? [+3 NP, LetterH1234 -1 NP]
/USERNAME/: I'm gonna get 10 TP now!
i_am_user_971: Not a chance! [+7 NP, /USERNAME/ -3 NP]
i_am_user_971: Here we go!
i_am_user_971: That's what you get, H. [+50 NP]
LetterH1234: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The first number on the leaderboard is their TP, and in parentheses is the NP.

Last updated: Never

No need to keep track of the scores yourself, I'll try to update the leaderboard every page, sometimes earlier. This counts as the first post of a triple post, by the way.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Code (js) Select
(state, user) => {
if (!(user in state.leaderboard)) state.leaderboard[user] = [0,0]
if (state.lastUser !== user) {
if (state.count === 2) {
state.leaderboard[user][1] += 2 * state.leaderboard[state.lastUser][1] + 1
state.leaderboard[state.lastUser][1] = 0
}
state.count = 0
state.lastUser = user
}
if (++state.count === 3) {
state.leaderboard[user][0] += state.leaderboard[user][1] ** 2 + 1
state.leaderboard[user][1] = 0
state.count = 0
}
return state
}
That was a lot easier than I thought it would be
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Dec 01, 2023, 01:23:53 AMhe
he/him
he/him/his
he/him/himself/his/his

she
she/her
she/her/her
she/her/herself/hers/her

it
it/it
it/it/its
it/it/itself/its/its
NOBODY uses it/it
everyone uses it/its

you know nothing about this stuff you cant argue against this

Gilbert189

Quote from: solitaire on Dec 01, 2023, 03:57:11 AMNOBODY uses it/it
everyone uses it/its

Okay!? You don't have to scream at me to tell me that...

(though to be honest I've seen people using she/it so...)

realicraft

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG on Dec 01, 2023, 04:13:49 AM
everyone uses it/its

the "it" in she/it is from the first half of it/its, like how the "they" in she/they is from the first half of they/them
fun fact: you can have infinite lines in your signature by using hr
sign this petition
ewow status: 4a has released yet; voting ends on June 22nd, at 11:59 PM PDT
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Gilbert189

Quote from: realicraft on Dec 01, 2023, 04:17:43 AM
everyone uses it/its

the "it" in she/it is from the first half of it/its, like how the "they" in she/they is from the first half of they/them
Gilbert will remember that.
Hopefully.

solitaire

i got ninjad..
everyone uses it/its

some people use he/she and they/she and stuff

for those its just the regular form for everything

solitaire

realicraft

sign this petition
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox | Mysterious Other TBG Forums

solitaire

realicraft

why'd you replace the image with one that provides less context
sign this petition

redgreenandblue

solitaire