News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Follow the moderator

Started by 30-1, Mar 03, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tailskirbyyoshifan

Since I'm part of the TBG Staff, I guess I can grant you one million points.

shpeters

I exist. Therefore you win.
Pretend something interesting is here.

Tai-Guy

i do to but you don't win :(
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

shpeters

tailskirbyyoshifan

Ha, you win.

Edit: Well, that was a weird outpost. :lol:

shpeters

How many seconds do you have to wait before posting again?

sportsdude

shpeters

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: shpetersHow many seconds do you have to wait before posting again?
60, unfortunately. D:

shpeters

Quote from: tailskirbyyoshifan
Quote from: shpetersHow many seconds do you have to wait before posting again?
60, unfortunately. D:
Oh.

sportsdude

shpeters

sportsdude

Post.
Who will update this?

shpeters

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

shpeters

Tai-Guy

]

shpeters

Quote from: shpetersPost.

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

shpeters

Quote from: shpeters

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

shpeters

sportsdude