News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Follow the moderator

Started by 30-1, Mar 03, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shpeters

I thought you suffocated in those sweaters twice your size...
Pretend something interesting is here.

shpeters

I suggest getting some new sweaters.

Zoomreddin

I have too many already, don't suggest me getting more!

EDIT: And I do have some sweaters that fit me.

shpeters

Any that aren't twice as big as you?

Zoomreddin

Yeah, I have on that fits me perfectly. I wear it quite a bit. Wait, that's a jacket, not a sweater. Never mind. I do have some that are too small though.

shpeters

I have 2 that I never wear. I mostly just go outside in a T-shirt.

shpeters

I never get cold. It drives my parents crazy.

shpeters

I've gone into snowstorms with just a T-shirt. It's fun.

shpeters

My parents won't let me.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

Tai-Guy

]

Tai-Guy

]

Tai-Guy

]

Tai-Guy

^AWESOMENESS (x1000000)^

]