News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Follow the moderator

Started by 30-1, Mar 03, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

shpeters

There's a new smiley?

I don't really like it.

Zoomreddin

I meant the smiley bar, not a new smiley. Whoops. :P

I don't know if I really like it either, kind of pointless. Nice on a tablet though I guess.

shpeters

Yeah. I guess it is useful at times.

Zoomreddin

I guess. It'd be cool if we had more smileys I think though. I'd rather have that then this bar thingy modification. :P

shpeters

Yeah.

I really want the penguin.

shpeters

I was once on a forum that had a million smilies including one of a face holing a banned sign.

Zoomreddin

Really? I think I remember a forum that had that. It was a Mario Kart forum or something.
I just realized that all the forums I've ever joined were about games. *sad music plays in background*

shpeters

Zoomreddin

Despite being on those forums, the only one I've ever played TBGs on was this one and the Scratch one. :/

shpeters

Zoomreddin

You're going to keep saying "same" for as long as you can, aren't you? :P

Randomness for today: I like to wear hoodies that are 2x the size of me.

shpeters

It was unintentional. :P

Wouldn't those be about 10 feet tall?

I just lost the game.

Zoomreddin

How did you lose the game?

And I'm fairly short. :P It doesn't help that all my friends are twice the size of me almost. (They literally weight twice as much). :lol: Oh, and my friends are in the same grade as me. :P

shpeters

I'm talking about the game that you win if you don't think about it for 5 years.

Ok, so your sweaters are the size of your friends. I still think they're a little big.

shpeters

Where do they make sweater that big?

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

shpeters

shpeters