News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Finish the sentence before someone is a cat!

Started by TheLetterThorn, Mar 03, 2013, 10:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I still have no idea what the movie is.

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

TheLetterThorn

Uh... I'm not sure what the current streak is so I'm starting over.

When the....
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SavvyKat3000

TBG's token adult ✌

Byron_Inc_TBG

Someone
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: TheLetterThornThe first poster will begin the sentence, and the second poster will finish it.
Quickly, I must save the Q's!
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

No. Previous sentence wasn't completed yet.

Someone once told me the world was gonna roll me (next post should have the number 2 in it)
I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Idk how should you want it so here's a picture of Mew I guess

eh

PkmnQ

Good, so we can restart from the beginning.

When it happens,
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

It did not.
eh

PkmnQ

No, this is 1. You count at the beginning of the sentence.

To do that, you
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Set the microwave to 5 minutes after putting in your
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

milk that was supposed to just be microwaved for 50 seconds.

(My sister set it to 50 minutes)
eh

PkmnQ

What happened to the milk?

This tomato is dry, and that's because we
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

It got drank. She almost pressed the "start" button when I told her that's 50 minutes.

put it outside overnight like a 99% water lettuce
eh

PkmnQ

4?
I think you might've forgotten to put a period

If you put the butter in the microwave, it melts, just like how the
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

yeah

milk that was put in the microwave for five minutes
eh

PkmnQ

did not melt, and also just like how this is a bad analogy.
Quine list