News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

red herring

I'm sorry but as an AI language model I cannot write a signature for you. Forging a signature is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

red herring

I'm sorry but as an AI language model I cannot write a signature for you. Forging a signature is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

P-Code

red herring

Aaargh!
Chromium plz!
C1!!!

Why do you people use Edge

red herring

Firefox is single threaded. You might want to build it yourself to make it multi threaded

C1

Tymewalk

Quote from: algmwc5Firefox is single threaded. You might want to build it yourself to make it multi threaded

C1
Woah, you can do that? Awesome!

F1
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Creator of Many Accounts

F2

I believe you can build anything yourself if you have the source to it

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

P-Code

O2

*Breathes*

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

TrendyAngst

...let 'em know that we're still rock n roll...

findanegg

Dino

Tymewalk

Dino

NuclearArmadillo

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
C2
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

red herring

Dino

red herring

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;