News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Browser Wars!

Started by sanjayraj, Dec 07, 2012, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJedi224

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

SuperJedi224

red herring

I'm sorry but as an AI language model I cannot write a signature for you. Forging a signature is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time.

findanegg

c11

(that's ridiculous, it's not even funny)
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seanbobe

F1. I have 2 browsers.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Trepak

C1. Because I like my right mouse button.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

F1 F2 (ninja'd)
Quote from: seanbobeF1. I have 2 browsers.
As do I.

(Although I wouldn't have to if Flash worked on Linux still >:C)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Xenon

i own 2 browsers, but i use 1 more.

c5
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

SuperJedi224

Siverko

I have returned.

findanegg

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."