News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 67, we advance!

Started by Zan, Mar 02, 2024, 02:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaid1442011

I am a user on Scratch. I found the TBG from a link on the Scratch Wiki and was interesting. So I decided to join.

Scratch username: zaid1442011

realicraft

realicraft

solitaire

can we just let this series die already
specifically this one

realicraft

solitaire

Quote from: realicraft on Mar 04, 2024, 04:37:57 PM
Quote from: solitaire on Mar 04, 2024, 04:08:32 PMcan we just let this series die already
specifically this one

no
this series of topics advances way too quickly
do you want there to be more of these?
i dont

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

realicraft

solitaire

this is the worst series ever. im serious about this.

this series is advancing too quickly.... and thats why i dont like it

its basically just spam at that point

if any post id topic ends for good i hope it's this one

adummy

Quote from: solitaire on Mar 11, 2024, 04:15:47 PMthis is the worst series ever. im serious about this.

this series is advancing too quickly.... and thats why i dont like it

its basically just spam at that point

All of these are spam, the point of this forum is to spam, spam, spam.

"Respect existence or expect resistance." - Daily quote.

I cannot request a username change yet but I would be preferred to be called a_dummy, dummy, or for short, Ad.

This signature is officially Burger/10.

Join the destroyers! For glory, for fame! The swords of destrodom must destroy the progressives! The Destruction Alliance!

Byron_Inc_TBG

bomb

PkmnQ

Quickly, I must save the Q's!
Project EAPIDTOTT2TTNO's current target: 4n topic
A cool kid quietly measures the distance in the banquet (5). :/ B)
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more: link chain Pre-posted Destruction
Scripts: The sky is the limit

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitaire on Mar 11, 2024, 04:15:47 PMthis series is advancing too quickly.... and thats why i dont like it
(skip a sentence)
I have very good news!
On a journey to a new domain full of enrichment, With auras and curses for your entertainment, The concept of collectibles spent to unblock your path, Is stretched far to create an interesting aftermath. The ideas start simple at their most plain, Followed by golden power breaking constraints, Along with barriers to check you've cleared things out, Although double vision puts their power in doubt. Why raise up when you can instead replace, And why take just some when you can completely erase? Replacing with nothing may sound like obliteration, But there's a good reason for its differentiation. Special colors that melt, fortify, and wash, And blockages not even gold can squash, A loft rumored to be haunted by a certain curse, And a metal whose purity demonstrates its worth. You've just reached amounts less than none, One thing is clear: It has only just begun.
Quine list

PkmnQ

I should make a >:D smiley, I would use it often
Quine list

PkmnQ

I also have an idea for my next target after this one, I think I'll leave that for tomorrow though since I don't think I'll have enough time to finish that one after this one and I don't want it to be completed while I'm asleep
Quine list