News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Follow the moderator

Started by 30-1, Mar 03, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tai-Guy

Quote from: shpeters:cool: :roll:
:roll::cool:                                                                                                          :P
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

shpeters

Quote from: shpetersWhat?

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

shpeters

Tai-Guy

]

tbg52

tailskirbyyoshifan

D:< D:< D:<

tbg52

"On my honor, I will do my best to stalk people."

:P

tailskirbyyoshifan

DDDDDDDDDDD:

@_____________________________________@

tbg52

Hey, you put it in your email. :P

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: tbg52Hey, you put it in your email. :P
I DIDN'T DO IT!
IT WAS AUTOMATIC!
>__<

BTW, you gained a point. :P

tbg52

It's not in my email...

And thanks. :P

Tai-Guy

]

shpeters

Tai-Guy

]

shpeters

Tai-Guy

Quote from: shpeters:roll:

:roll: x2000000000000000000000000000

]

tailskirbyyoshifan

Tai-Guy

Quote from: tailskirbyyoshifan;)

;) x200000000000000000000000000000000000000

]

tbg52

Tai-Guy

]