News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Follow the moderator

Started by 30-1, Mar 03, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

tbg52

There's 3 users online whose usernames start with t. :OOOO
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

shpeters

Tai-Guy

"mow" if you flip it it is the same

]

shpeters

Actually, the shapes of the m and the w are slightly different.

tbg52

shpeters

But he used a lower case one. And the W is slightly wider than the M.

Zoomreddin

Quote from: tbg52There's 3 users online whose usernames start with t. :OOOO
*ahem* there's only 1 user with a name starting with a zed. ;)

360-International

Quote from: Zoomreddin
Quote from: tbg52There's 3 users online whose usernames start with t. :OOOO
*ahem* there's only 1 user with a name starting with a zed. ;)
:o :o :o

(Is it you? Just making sure my brain cells work. :P)

360-International

360-International

( ;) )

Hint on the 2πr / 10 problem: if the chord of a circle is the same length as its distance from the centre, the radius is √3 times that length. ;)

360-International

You know Vihart? :D

Maybe, but that theorem was proved by my Honours Geometry class. And hopefully I remembered it right. :P

17 / 1.7

Zoomreddin

Yeah. I generally follow anybody who combines math and food. Who can't resist optimal potatoes, fruit loop mobius strips, and hexaflexagon tacos? :P

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

sanjayraj

Update the scoreboard please

I'm back. For now.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

sanjayraj

42! Thanks for the point!

I'm back. For now.