News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post using as much E's as possible!

Started by tbg52, Dec 21, 2012, 01:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbg52

Quote from: 360-InternationalDoes the combinitive character Æ register well under the rules? Œ the same? Perhaps.
I suppose.

I have lowered the percent needed to seventy percent, considering the relatively large number of failures. Seventy percent equates to seven words including "e" per every ten words.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Spyderblade

This post has 'as much E's as possible!' EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Dark

I like agitated emus that eat incredible enchiladas.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Fusion44

The "E" happens to be one of the commonest letters in the English language.
Laser314's alt, Ninjago fan, Redwall fan, Arduino experimenter, and Linux user.
Please join Ninjago RPG and Alternate RPG

Spyderblade

The most common, as a matter of fact. However I heard somewhere that a guy wrote an entire book without using a single E.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Fusion44

Extremely interesting. Did you know that the common-ness of the "E' and other letters is used for breaking codes?
Laser314's alt, Ninjago fan, Redwall fan, Arduino experimenter, and Linux user.
Please join Ninjago RPG and Alternate RPG

PreoKid

Yes, I believe the other letters are vowels as well. They make breaking codes easier.
"Many people hear voices when no one is there.
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called 'writers,' and they do pretty much the same thing."

- Meg Chittenden

Dark

Hey, Preokid, are you restarting Quest anytime soon?

soft319

Hello. Elephants ride elevators every day. Bell peppers make me sick.
*insert something witty here*

PreoKid

@Darkfire
Negative, I expect. Keeping those types of games active proves itself very challenging with education underway.
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.

- Meg Chittenden

Dark

Fishmael

And then the evil echinda eats the whole area.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

PreoKid

Forego! Tweed never made me appear better!

- Meg Chittenden

Dark

Hello, esteemed, sleepless, defenseless freewheeler!

Spyderblade

In extreme cases, severe beetles exceed feeble breezes, and revere meeker sneezes deemed serene. They tweeze weeping referees, but the sleeve seemed to seethe and steered the eleven cheeses to some degree. Oh yeah.
^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

Flowermanvista

Me wants to use the E's. YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

joefarebrother

the computer that is mine has several text editors, for example emacs, geddit, and sublime text 2. The one I use most often is sublime.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

ev3commander

using as much E's as possible!
Nvm, here.
get eating apple juice juice juice juice.juice juice
I have regrets.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

GalaxySugarFox

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I win!

redgreenandblue

E well replece ell vewels weth e

E em deeing pretty geed. E den't knew ef yee cen enderstend me.