News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post using as much E's as possible!

Started by tbg52, Dec 21, 2012, 01:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecat600

I fail it!!! NOEZ I posted e's! DX DX
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

30-1

The user above makes miserable epic failures

Zoomreddin

Quote from: tbg52
Quote from: sanjayrajYEEEEEEEESSSSSS! I win.
Quote from: tbg52Post so at least 90% of your words contain an E.
You fail miserably. :P

Quote from: benjamin2I don't remember creating this game.
Yes, but you gave me the idea by using as many t's in a sentence as possible. :P

Guess what? You people all fail miserably.
Hypocrite. :P  Well, someone else maybe behaved incorrectly because, e's inside these words aren't included ninety percent of the time, understand?

Necro

Whatever. This topic is ridiculous. Who wants to post with es anyway? The e is the most used letter in the english language. We don't need a whole topic devoted to the letter e. I mean really. I see e everyday. This is just ridiculous. I mean, who would try to post as many es in their topic? It's totally pointless. Elephant. Two es. Eyrie. Eyes. Etcetera. Is that how you spell etc.? I have absolutely no idea.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I AM A TBGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

Zoomreddin

Quote from: NecroWhatever. This topic is ridiculous. Who wants to post with es anyway? The e is the most used letter in the english language. We don't need a whole topic devoted to the letter e. I mean really. I see e everyday. This is just ridiculous. I mean, who would try to post as many es in their topic? It's totally pointless. Elephant. Two es. Eyrie. Eyes. Etcetera. Is that how you spell etc.? I have absolutely no idea.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I AM A TBGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Appears the Necro failed.

friendoffriend

E. :cool:
Welcome to Aperture! Join Portal RPG today!
Play Room, the first MFRPG!
SJR joked on my Minesweeper MFG. Look it what he did. Lol!
Also, somebody made an account that joked about mine. Again, LOL!

link
Dear Guests: Please make an account. From, friendoffriend

sanjayraj

The evil fairy chased the beautiful old lady.

I'm back. For now.

7734f

Well, I could use me name, because it has so many e's, but that is me personal information. But at least e is the most commonly used letter in the English language!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

P.S. I forgot the password to my old account, hence the -2.

RedRocker227

Very easy game, this be. Whoever disagrees be incorrect. End.

powerpoint56

Me elf. Me disagree w/ above statement. Extremely easy, no "very".
This isn't my signature.

7734f

Yes, extremely easy indeed. Me ponders over the fact it is easy
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

powerpoint56

Indeed. Eh, me need EEL for pet elephant to eat.
This isn't my signature.

tbg52

Quote from: powerpoint56Me elf. Me disagree w/ above statement. Extremely easy, no "very".
Failure. Eighty-one (repeating) percent of sections of those sentences included e's. Eighty-one (repeating) < Ninety percent (needed).
Quote from: 7734fYes, extremely easy indeed. Me ponders over the fact it is easy
^ See above quote. Seventy-five percent.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

scratchisthebest

*posts end of lyrics to StrangeProgram, which is an awful song*
EEEEEEEEE E E E E E E E E E E E  E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E
later
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH YEAH EH YEAH
Hi

7734f

Quote from: tbg52
Quote from: powerpoint56Me elf. Me disagree w/ above statement. Extremely easy, no "very".
Failure. Eighty-one (repeating) percent of sections of those sentences included e's. Eighty-one (repeating) < Ninety percent (needed).
Quote from: 7734fYes, extremely easy indeed. Me ponders over the fact it is easy
^ See above quote. Seventy-five percent.

Why is everything technical! ARGGH! Well, at least me pride is not completely ruined.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

360-International

Does the combinitive character Æ register well under the rules? Œ the same? Perhaps.

PreoKid

I think so, but I'm also obsessed with old Norse. *shrug*

Elliot ended his etymology in Eastern Edmond.
"Many people hear voices when no one is there.
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called 'writers,' and they do pretty much the same thing."

- Meg Chittenden

7734f

3DSfan12345

Evil elves enter England to eat English muffins.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.

endercreeper455

hey there enderman! you're never slaying me! golden axes beat endermen!
hi im endercreeper i love mc

sanjayraj

Quote from: scratchisthebest*posts end of lyrics to StrangeProgram, which is an awful song*
EEEEEEEEE E E E E E E E E E E E  E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E
later
EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH YEAH EH YEAH
Cheater.

I'm back. For now.

7734f

Said the pumpkin eater. I have to use e's!

bookworm

:)