News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Write out the entirety of the Shrek script, one letter at a time.

Started by HardComet177081, Jun 12, 2024, 09:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardComet177081

The confluence of myrmidons induced a corybantic revelry in the midst of the ziggurat.
The dactyliotheca housed an exquisite collection of sybaritic bijouterie.
Her erubescent countenance bespoke an ineffable apperception of the arcane.
The noetic discourse on apophenia and pareidolia befuddled the uninitiated philomath.
Anomalous effulgence bathed the chthonic sepulchre in a lurid chiaroscuro.
In the midst of the palimpsest, an arcane exegesis revealed a xenodochial ethos.
The acolyte's ineffable susurrus echoed through the sanctum sanctorum, invoking an ethereal synesthesia.
(Again, thanks ChatGPT)

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

HardComet177081

The confluence of myrmidons induced a corybantic revelry in the midst of the ziggurat.
The noetic discourse on apophenia and pareidolia befuddled the uninitiated philomath.
In the midst of the palimpsest, an arcane exegesis revealed a xenodochial ethos.
The acolyte's ineffable susurrus echoed through the sanctum sanctorum, invoking an ethereal synesthesia.
(Again, thanks ChatGPT)

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

HardComet177081

(Again, thanks ChatGPT)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Herring is going to send me to jail
Manipulating 3 peoples signatures now...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

HardComet177081

(Again, thanks ChatGPT)