News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
6 (42.9%)
dogs
3 (21.4%)
hamsters
1 (7.1%)
birds
2 (14.3%)
lizards
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Status Message: Website Updated! Check It!
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

realicraft

this feels kind of like cheating, if i'm being honest

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: realicraft on Nov 24, 2023, 02:06:44 PMthis feels kind of like cheating, if i'm being honest
Why? I'm still having to submit them, something is just writing them, im stopping now anyway
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

solitaire

Quote from: realicraft on Nov 24, 2023, 02:06:44 PMthis feels kind of like cheating, if i'm being honest
i think he's posting them manually

this is about the same as just posting the same post repeatedly (maybe idk)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: solitaire on Nov 24, 2023, 02:24:03 PM
i think he's posting them manually

this is about the same as just posting the same post repeatedly (maybe idk)
I have a script that generates a 2 line message.
First line is the image.
The second is the word "Luigi" followed by a randomly selected sentence from a pool.
It will then copy the message to my clipboard, and I post it.
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

Luigis_Pizza

What's wrong with this image?
Nah I'd win
Join the Crisis!

solitaire

TPBM

hello it's me TPBM the guy who lives in UTC-2

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

Gex is slowly making it to my predictive text....
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Zan

So then he picked up excalibur and started swinging it around him
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE