News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Don't understand a word of it./10

@NanoRook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZ_5zb8-dI sorry m8, here's a version that works
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Tymewalk

K...?/10

CUZIFYALIKEDITTHENYOUSHOULDAPUTARINGONIT

(how long has this been there)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
high tide jammin' salmon junction is PAIN

Prince

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!

TheTealWashableMarker

wat/10

@NanoRook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcZ_5zb8-dI sorry m8, here's a version that works
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

red herring

I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

PrincessPandaTBG

Okay/10

[Yes I drew that]
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

red herring

I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SuperJedi224

PrincessPandaTBG

6/10

[Hey, that's Silver, not Sonic!]
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

red herring

7/10
Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum.
'There-is-no life in-the-cold, in-the-dark. Here - in-the-void only death.'

the2000

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail11/10
11/10?

(To respond to the above post,)
???/10

YOU'VE REACHED THE MOST POINTLESS SITE ON THE WEB!
How did you even find this site?
I'm busy, okay?

findanegg

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail11/10
11/10?

(To respond to the above post,)
???/10

YOU'VE REACHED THE MOST POINTLESS SITE ON THE WEB!
How did you even find this site?
I'm busy, okay?
(it's a cute thingy)
605 to 562 B.C.E.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Dino

the2000

100/10

http://i.cubeupload.com/Ha98p2.png
(boredom caused it, hockeyist this is fake)

findanegg

1 million/2t2

605 to 562 B.C.E.

Wolfslime123

5/10 meh

"   "

It's in the quotes. Yep. spaces. I just pressed ctrl + c and bam! :|
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

xd/10

ChatBot: Online Users: Beagel, Faressain, Floofy, Smiley100P, Smiley100P, TBGChildGamer, TBGChildGamer, TBGChildGamer, TBGChildGamer
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

:) /10

Name: Wolf's Husky
Class: N/A
Looks: Like a husky.
Personality: ???
Other: ???
Items: A Vulnerary

huh a rp form.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SuperJedi224