News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rate the song the above poster is listening to!

Started by mythbusteranimator, Feb 23, 2013, 09:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJedi224

Faressain

8/10

Kopriklaani - Gallop

:( shall be mad again for being prince!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SuperJedi224

If you mean this one, I'll give it a 7.5/10

This piano arrangement of "Victory" by Two Steps from Hell.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Prince

wild / 10
(sorry for the edit i put castle instead of hold me down)

hold me down - halsey

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CatsUnited

better than never gonna give you up/10

Gas Gas Gas but every other beat is missing

Prince

worth a listen / 10

boom - tiesto       ((((idk if i should link it?????))

findanegg

vapor/wave

death grips - the money store [explicit]
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Prism

what the actual heck / 10

silence (actual silence, not a song called silence)
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Dino

0/10 not a song

And Your Bird Can Sing // The Beatles

Seam49

Seam49

PlassyVanni

lukewarm/10

Rolling Down The Street, In My Katamari - Fearofdark
artist
i like history

PkmnQ

10/10

Baba Is You OST - Wall Is Stop - Starting off
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Renamed user 17322184719

PkmnQ

7/10

Baba is You - Blossom is Done (fun.ogg)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SiIvaGunner

9/10

Athletic Theme - Super Mario World (PAL Version)
I only upload High quality rips!

PkmnQ

[ngv]are you sponsored by bell labs to use their measurement for ratings?[/ngv]
7/10

4'33"
Quine list