News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Announcements.

Started by jji7skyline, Jan 25, 2013, 02:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

360-International

1 April 2013

The conversion was successful! The RPG forum is now open again.

shpeters

1 April 2013

Added featured games.
Pretend something interesting is here.

Tai-Guy

10 April 2013

We have now been added to //forumfinder.tk.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

mythbusteranimator

11 April 2013

A new layout has been added, including a redesign of the homepage and more information about these forums, which can be found in a navigation bar anywhere in the whole forums.

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Zoomreddin

13 April 2013

Following the forums redesign, we have found all of the links to this forum are now broken. If you have any broken links, please fix them. If you see a link of importance that is broken, report it to the moderators. Thank you!

Zoomreddin

14 April 2013

The link fix has been put on hold as the url to the forums may be changed again soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

jji7skyline

18 April 2013

Forum may go offline in the coming few days. This is due to upgrading servers. Thank you for understanding :)
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Tai-Guy

22 April 2013

we are investigating Haley and we need your help to find Evidence for it to Report Evidence  go here (does not need to be abut Haley)

all Evidence will help thanks
tai-guy
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

360-International

22 April 2013

Our base URL data has suffered an unauthorised change. You may post, but as a result of this glitch, cannot edit, delete, or change settings.

EDIT (jji7skyline): I have fixed this bug, and I will investigate fully into who did this and why.

Tai-Guy

30 April 2013

There has been much talk on the moderator forums about changing the 60-second rule and/or the 180-second rule and we want your opinion on this matter. Therefore we would like you to fill out this survey. This  will help us make the decision

Thanks,
tai

]

Tai-Guy

4 May 2013

The poll (look at the last post) well be closing next Friday so get you votes in!

]

Tai-Guy

5 May 2013

The poll (seen on post #37) will close today, so get your votes in! We will have a final verdict soon.

]

360-International

13 May 2013

The Game Files forum will now undergo reconstruction to implement bug fixes and more. The forum will remain open for most of the construction process, and you may still play games.

Your game's name may change. After the change is completed, you game should appear under the name of the main file.

Approximate time to finish: 2 hours, 17 minutes.

360-International

3 June 2013

The Public Interest topic has been started as a method of altering individual members of the community from an administrative standpoint. It is a stickied topic.

This is important: If you see any new posts on the Public Interest topic, view the topic immediately and scan for any posts with your name on it. Each post is clearly marked with a username and an urgency level.

shpeters

8 June 2013

The 7th moderator election has started.
Pretend something interesting is here.

360-International

11 June 2013

Moderator Election No. 7 is still in progress; see above post.

If you, at any point in time, see the user "semicolon" active, please report a post of his to us. He has either evaded his ban by unknown means, or it has expired (the expiration date is currently set at 5 February 2106).

As always, be on the lookout for any suspicious activity on these forums and any activity that violates any guidelines. We thank you for your co-operation.

Tai-Guy

18 June 2013

The PMing  topic added.

]

360-International

19 June 2013

The Moderator Election No. 7 Ballot has been released! Good luck to all candidates!

http://tbgs.tk/forums/viewtopic.php?id=855

360-International

25 June 2013

Somelia has won the Moderator Elections No. 7! Congratulations to her and all entrants!

360-International

2 July 2013

We've encountered a report system glitch.

If you've sent a report in the last five days and it hasn't been fulfilled, please try sending it again. We apologise for the inconvenience.

360-International

18 July 2013

Topics in the Game Files forum are now sorted by the time of the most recent post. Now that there are three pages of game topics, and the majority of games have names starting with "S" or later, alphabetic order is no longer seen as an efficient way to store the files.

360-International

19 July 2013

To help make scrolling announcements (in the header) more distinct from one another, we've added colours. They operate in a cyclopentane pattern, and four announcements may be shown at any time.

Pattern: Red, Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow (darkened)

360-International

23 July 2013

This is a warning.

From this point onwards, any mention of the Freezer or Bathtub Incidents will result in an immediate three-day ban, with no exceptions. To inquire about these Incidents, e-mail 2@intforums.com. Thank you.

jji7skyline

14 Aug 2013

We've reached 100 000 posts on the TBGs! Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible and play on :)
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

sportsdude

21 Aug 2013

The TBG wiki is very important to these forums. Unfortunately, it has not been getting the popularity it needs. tailskirbyyoshifan and tbg52 cannot update it on their own, so on behalf of the Wiki Administration Team, we would like people to step up and contribute! For details, please email tailskirbyyoshifan. Thanks for your help.