News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1,000 things someone won't tell you when they sell you a house.

Started by Dark, May 14, 2013, 06:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob1171

Whats a signature?

PrincessPandaTBG

9/10

Infinite, Eggman, Zavok, Metal Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Chaos are currently planning world domination in the house. AND THEY'LL HURT YOU.

(Well, except for Shadow. He's pretty sympathetic.)
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

bob1171

Whats a signature?

redgreenandblue

r8/10

Yeah, I don't think that is supposed to be glowing green, but isn't it so darn cool?
🌱

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

The Grudge happened here, so you might see ghosts of a woman, child, and a black cat around here..

Seanbobe

wat/10

Unfortunately we ran out of doorknobs while building the house. Fortunately we had enough cacti to replace all the doorknobs.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

firefang16

10/10

So um, if you hear really loud cars, just ignore it, Mario and his friends can get a bit wild....
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

0/10

TBGChildGamer lives here... and someone just called him "Dr. CH"
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: bob11713/10
dude you actually need to write something
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Karanrimé

0/10 I get mildly annoyed, not Destructive.

Someone lives here that likes annoying people.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

bob1171

3/10

the neighbors are obsessed with loud heavy rock at night
Whats a signature?

bob1171

Whats a signature?

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

Every Halloween, all monsters will hang out in this house and will hunt anyone living there.

Tymewalk

10/10

There's some weird broadcaster in the walls, so any form of internet is always jammed.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

10/10

It's a meeting spot for the gang that rules the town.

lanceisthelegend27

10/10

Apparently dead bodies are in the floor! That bump over there is a finger!
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

PrincessPandaTBG

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Seam49

Incendiary

Why/10

This tap only works at a specific angle, with a very specific amount of force applied, and only at a room temperature of 18.2C
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

8/10

There are cameras hidden everywhere, selling your information to the government.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Literally AirBNB/10

You see these tiles? They'll explode randomly at some point in the future. You don't know when. We don't know when. But you'll pay thousands to replace them.

(Based off a true story, one of my old homes had tiles that lifted up and something went bang underneath them. Possibly extreme air pressure. We still don't know why, and we almost certainly never will)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

9/10

We have the worlds fastest internet here, but it doesn't work in this room, or this room, or this room...

(Based off an episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries)
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)