News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The wrong helpdesk!

Started by SuperKamekArea, Feb 16, 2023, 11:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

Assert dominance by showing your chromebook a book written in Comic Sans.

Why does my copy of iPadOS Minecraft assume it's running on a gaming console?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

TheGlassPenguin

because ipados wants to believe it's android.

the media control window is always in view, even when nothing is playing. the app it says is playing is some 'native client annoyance'. how to fix?
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

Seam49

I would inspect the screen for any blemishes or smudges that look like the media control window.

My computer audio keeps stuttering and jumping.

Luigis_Pizza

Update the drivers or just get a new car.

My phone keeps connecting to my laptop even though bluetooth is off
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Seam49

Try redownloading your phone, or buying a new Bluetooth.

My wireless earphones keep randomly disconnecting from my laptop even though they still have charge

TheGlassPenguin

get rid of the storm door. it might be causing interference.

i can't seem to lock my screen! when i press ctrl-l, the panels just rerender and nothing happens!

Incendiary

Purchase a Certified Super Cool Not-A-Virus, now carbon-neutral and with 23% better performance.

HOW DO I INSTALL A NEW BROWSER!!,!1!11,1
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Seam49

Yes, some examples: google chrome, Microsoft edge, and Safari.

Will ChatGPT become sentient?

Scratchykit

Yes, it will, and it'll probably eat your microwave.

How do I keep my laptop from turning off when I plug in my USB hub? I've tried SFC scans and a CHKDSK scan but neither worked.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

TheGlassPenguin

reconnect all of the devices connected via serial and try again.

when i'm on my tablet and playing spotify, it just randomly stops and won't unpause until i restart the tablet.

SuperKamekArea

just unpause the songs, they won't unpause themselves

my computer automatically uninstalls java whenever i download it
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

TheGlassPenguin

get a different type of coffee.

the nice old lady who manages the budget somehow confused breakfast cereal and a serial cable and put the cable in a bowl of milk! the cable is still receiving power and the milk seems to be slowly becoming alive! what do i do?

gilbert_given_TBG

That's not a serial interface. Try plugging it in with a parallel cable.

My copy of Wine can't open some of my programs that require the experimental "wow64" mode, since SysWOW64 is empty on my Wine prefix. (I had --enable-win64 and --enable-win32 on ./configure.) How can I resolve this?

red herring

Try reinstalling the Virtualbox support drivers. Usually does that when updating Virtualbox.

How do I connect a router to a switch?
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Luigis_Pizza

Purchase Nintendo Online, then we might even consider answering that question.

Why is my battery steaming?
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

> Luigis_Pizza wrote:

> Purchase Nintendo Online, then we might even consider answering that question.

Why is my battery steaming?
Oh, you must have the latest model. It has a cooking app pre-installed that let's you cook with the heat produced by the phone. It's completely normal.

Why am I getting a large yellow warning sign when I turn my phone off and charge it?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

TheGlassPenguin

check to see that all of your paperwork is signed properly.

i can't figure out how to put the firmware write-protect screw back in!

Zan

With a screwdriver of course!

How do I avoid overcharging my phone?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Scratchykit

Only charge it for 5 milliseconds per day. Today's chargers are very guilty of overcharging everything because of their infinity voltage and thus you need to charge your phone for only 5 milliseconds a day.

How do I keep my computer from overheating in 90-degree weather?
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Luigis_Pizza

Invest in fridge...

How do I stop my laptop from fueling my insomnia?
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Maybe drink less wine and the games will run?

My sim card snapped in half, and now it makes this crackling noise, what do i do?
Almost...

Zan

Glue works fine!

(Old grandpa voice): Where do I put in the batteries in this phone?!
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE