News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

> redgreenandblue wrote:

> I will say, there are some games that state in their rules that bumping is not allowed (eg king of the page hard-bans triple posts no matter how much time has elapsed)
I honestly dont know what to do in that case and usually I just let the topic in question remain dead lol

If thats the case you can always ask someone else

Edit: King of the 200th page
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

redgreenandblue

The forums are officially 10 years old (according to Jumble's timeline + skyline's registration date).

Happy 1 decade of TBGs everyone. Here's to many more!
🌱

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: redgreenandblueThe forums are officially 10 years old (according to Jumble's timeline + skyline's registration date).

Happy 1 decade of TBGs everyone. Here's to many more!
We're living in the dark times...
I wish BBcode is switched back on..

solitaire

happy birthday tbg's
if only bbcode was one we could have a party with bbcode on
hi!

DifferentDance8

Quote from: solitarehappy birthday tbg's
if only bbcode was one we could have a party with bbcode on
I agree! At the very least, smilies are on! :):);)
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Luigis_Pizza

Suggestion: Staff activity check

lol, this is gettin ridiculuos

89 days without bbcode
300 days since a certain staff member has posted
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Suggestion: give someone else the ability to host the TBGForums
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Orb Fish

May we have an update on the FluxBB update situation?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Incendiary

Quote from: Orb FishMay we have an update on the FluxBB update situation?
Seconded
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Renamed user 17322184719

Does anyone know what has happened to Skyline?

Incendiary

Quote from: SAVVYSCLUTTERDoes anyone know what has happened to Skyline?
They're probably busy, and have completely forgotten about the site.

Luigis_Pizza

> SAVVYSCLUTTER wrote:

> Does anyone know what has happened to Skyline?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Skyline: Whereabouts: UNKNOWN

no, no one knows, not even skyline
Almost...

AA-Hadi

I have a question, how do you post? I can't find a button! I think I forgot it
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

Orb Fish

Quote from: AA-HadiI have a question, how do you post? I can't find a button! I think I forgot it
If you mean a post (like the one that I am replying to), you just did.
If you mean a topic/game, you can't do that yet.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Incendiary

Quote from: Orb Fish
Quote from: AA-HadiI have a question, how do you post? I can't find a button! I think I forgot it
Pretty sure this is a troll account. Check the username.

AA-Hadi

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: Orb Fish
Pretty sure this is a troll account. Check the username.
What does the username apply and how does it make this a troll account?
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGQuestion: how does somebody change the name of a TBG chat bot?
As with how I changed the name of Human VS Bot Manager (to be Lithium), just the normal process a regular human would have to go through.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

why don't we have a reddit?
Can we make one?
Almost...

Renamed user 17322184719

Can I stop the forum from converting my website link to H-T-T-P-S?  My site uses H-T-T-P so clicking the link gives a security error.

The forum also won't let me type these acronyms.

Luigis_Pizza

Has a TBG mod ever been fired?
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

I suggest we finally do something about staff inactivity

I don't care who, just someone give me their opinion or a reply
Almost...

Zan

I have a question, does posting on an old TBG thread(where the game hasn't ended) count as necropost? I found a very old topic which seems interesting but the last post is from 2017.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: ZanI have a question, does posting on an old TBG thread(where the game hasn't ended) count as necropost? I found a very old topic which seems interesting but the last post is from 2017.
No; the Infinite Flood would never reach rock bottom if so.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: ZanI have a question, does posting on an old TBG thread(where the game hasn't ended) count as necropost? I found a very old topic which seems interesting but the last post is from 2017.
There's no rule against necroposts for the TBGs section AFAIK. If you're playing the topic by posting on it, it counts as a relevant post and does not constitute a necropost.
Besides, it also helps with putting out The Flood.

For other sections, you might need to consider why the topic is dead. Maybe it's because the GM is inactive, maybe it's because the players lost interest, or there might be a different reason.
eh