News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

DifferentDance8

Name: Smurf
Appearance: Orange shirt, green eyes.
Inventory (not too many items please): Just his clothes for now.
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

A-Hadi

Name: Sasha
Appearance: A human being with rainbow eyes that has different black spots in her body that have tentacles that can attack stuff
Inventory (not too many items please): Ring of the death (Can kill or delete anybody or anything, but only has one use), Ring of fortune (Can revive or make anybody or anything, but only has one use)

iwantpie21

Name: bobby
Appearance: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/651138144/
Inventory (not too many items please): Dual Handheld Portal Device, lifetime supply of pizza and netherite sword
if you see this, i want pie.
(woah man you can scroll signatures now HOW COOL IS THAT)

play my rpgs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizzeria RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5924
randomness RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6161
my scratch:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/iwantpie21/

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer

heya everyone i'm back from grillby's and brought you all some gamer burgerz™ and also this guy named tymewalk, apparently he's from family guy and i missed him. i don't know who controls him but he has a kinda similar name to you tymewalk so i nominate you.
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

Tymewalk

I wake up. I brush the dust off of myself.

"Huh... this looks... different."

I look around. This was not where I was...

"...I wonder what's for dinner."

Everything above happens as normal. Everyone is accepted.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Suddenly, Gus Beaverton has awoken from his 1000 year slumber.

"Where am I now...?"

First thing Gus Beaverton does is grab his trusty shields, and wonders what is for dinner.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 06, 2023, 02:15:01 PMSuddenly, Gus Beaverton has awoken from his 1000 year slumber.

"Where am I now...?"

First thing Gus Beaverton does is grab his trusty shields, and wonders what is for dinner.
Gus Beaverton looks around. Some sort of cataclysmic event has altered the universe around him.

He stands on a small rock, floating in space. Some of it's water - actually, never mind, most of it's water. Gus can't even get from here to there without buying a boat.

It's sad.

He's sad.

He misses dinner.

Thankfully, there are lots of other small rocks floating through space. Gus could try to jump towards one of them.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Gus has a better idea.

Using some sick nasty speedrunning tech, he uses the two shields, and begins to fly around the area, looking to see what's up.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 06, 2023, 02:22:52 PMGus has a better idea.

Using some sick nasty speedrunning tech, he uses the two shields, and begins to fly around the area, looking to see what's up.
What's up is a flying fortress, far above Gus's head. It appears to be slowly drifting through space, picking up various items and rocks out of the air.

Rekekka

Gus uses his speed runner mentality to phase through the walls of the fortress
"Go to Brazil."

Incendiary

I wonder if I can come back and actually play the game instead of  not having fun
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Shpore

Beaker arises from the dead and shoots a giant laser into the sky, which is so bright that literally anyone anywhere in the universe could see it.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Shpore on Sep 06, 2023, 04:28:21 PMBeaker arises from the dead and shoots a giant laser into the sky, which is so bright that literally anyone anywhere in the universe could see it.

A universe now where now 22% of it is made entirely out of goblins that is! Yes the goblinifcation of the universe is still happening no I don't know how to stop it, but regardless of this the goblins see Beaker's giant laser and... appear to be encroaching on it... oh dear, it looks like Beaker will have some company soon...

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 06, 2023, 02:46:30 PMGus uses his speed runner mentality to phase through the walls of the fortress
Gus phases straight through the walls of the flying fortress, finding himself in what appears to be a large storage closet.

Various boxes, filled to the brim with tool, supplies, food, weaponry, and just about anything else Gus can think of, surround him and his two shields.
Quote from: Shpore on Sep 06, 2023, 04:28:21 PMBeaker arises from the dead and shoots a giant laser into the sky, which is so bright that literally anyone anywhere in the universe could see it.
And see it, they do.

The entire universe takes notice of Beaker's resurrection, having only recently been resurrected themselves.
Quote from: Joyous Theta on Sep 06, 2023, 04:35:26 PM

A universe now where now 22% of it is made entirely out of goblins that is! Yes the goblinifcation of the universe is still happening no I don't know how to stop it, but regardless of this the goblins see Beaker's giant laser and... appear to be encroaching on it... oh dear, it looks like Beaker will have some company soon...
Wha- who left the goblinification switch on?!

I set the switch back to "OFF", the way it should be. I don't even know why we have one of those things, anyways.

Rekekka

Gus shuffles through the items in this closet to try and see if there is anything remotely useful.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 07, 2023, 10:57:05 AMGus shuffles through the items in this closet to try and see if there is anything remotely useful.
Look at all that stuff! Gus can see the boxes contain a vast array of things, including allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters, trash compactors, juice extractors, shower rods and water meters, walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires, BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers, picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters, paint removers, window louvers, masking tape and plastic gutters, kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables, hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and lad- well I think you get the point.

He also sees some weird glowing thing in the bottom of one of the boxes.

Rekekka

Gus takes the mysterious glowing object and pockets it. Could be useful in his grand speedrun. After pocketing the glowing artifact, he then proceeds to burst out of the closet and run through the entire fortress.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 07, 2023, 11:12:18 AMGus takes the mysterious glowing object and pockets it. Could be useful in his grand speedrun. After pocketing the glowing artifact, he then proceeds to burst out of the closet and run through the entire fortress.
Two guards look at Gus.

"Hey, what the- who are you?!" one of them asks.

Both of them raise their blasters and aim them at Gus.

"State your purpose here immediately!"

Rekekka

Gus just runs through the guards after muttering something about mindless NPCs.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 07, 2023, 11:16:16 AMGus just runs through the guards after muttering something about mindless NPCs.
Gus tries to shove the guards out of his way, but they block him.

"Hang on a second. There's no way we're letting you through here unless you explain exactly what it is you're doing!"

Rekekka

Gus teleports the two guards out into the vacuum of space, and continues to run through the halls.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 07, 2023, 11:19:21 AMGus teleports the two guards out into the vacuum of space, and continues to run through the halls.
Both guards vanish from the halls... who knows where they went off to.

Running through the halls, Gus can see more supply closets, as well as two staircases, one at the end of each hall. He can't seem to read what's written on the signs next to them, but he can tell there's something up there.

Rekekka

Gus decides to do some meta commentary, before heading up the stairs.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

NO, YOU CAN'T JUST PUT YOURSELF IN THE POLLS! THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS!

...but whatever.

Gus runs up the stairs to find a large elevator. It looks like this elevator goes straight to the bridge.

Next to it is a smaller elevator. Gus can't figure out where this elevator goes.

Up another set of stairs is the ship's kitchen.

...who designed this ship in such a bizarre fashion??

Rekekka

Gus upon seeing the kitchen, decides to recreate his favorite cooking show.

"Hello, welcome to MasterChef Canada." Gus says, as he begins to mess around in the kitchen.
"Go to Brazil."