News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Free uwu zone (spweak like owo)

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Nov 15, 2022, 03:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaoticControversies

Quote from: SiIvaGunner
Quote from: ChaoticControversies(removed) *sprays anti-jacky/statue/whatever account jacky owns spray all over the topic*
not effective haha
☆ *you die instantly and cannot be received in anyway* If you hate uwu, why do you even post here
Kinda quit

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: ChaoticControversies
Quote from: ChaoticControversies(removed) *sprays anti-jacky/statue/whatever account jacky owns spray all over the topic*
not effective haha
☆ *you die instantly and cannot be received in anyway* If you hate uwu, why do you even post here
she is rwight

SiIvaGunner

not effective haha
*you die instantly and cannot be received in anyway* If you hate (removed), why do you even post here
it's revived, not received.
*holds a shulker box full of totems of undying and enchanted golden apples* Statues are immortal.
I only upload High quality rips!
hi i hate u word :)

anime is L and so is the u word.

PkmnQ

not effective haha
*you die instantly and cannot be received in anyway* If you hate (removed), why do you even post here
*holds a shulker box full of totems of undying and enchanted golden apples* Statues are immortal.
but shuwker boxes suwe awen't! (a random piece of ground retracts and a bunch of withers start coming out of it)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

TheGlassPenguin

not effective haha
/clear SiIvaGunnerroses are red, your apples are gone,
i'm a ***kin moderator
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

ChaoticControversies

not effective haha
☆ dis a no statue zone
Kinda quit

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

N-No, ywou can't touch my tail uwu
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TheGlassPenguin

there after breaking my-oops-
after bweaking my stywus, thwis topwic has been fwound. bumping...

(this is to teach a certain statue something)
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Scratchykit

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

Nya Ichi Ni San Nya ARIGATO
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

solitaire

ChaoticControversies

hewwo fewwow peopwe of the x3 tbgs *screams* uwu
Kinda quit