News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 0, we advance!

Started by Maew Nryang, Oct 05, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Current GT-180 broadcasts (that I can find on ChanRec)

Gilbert plays Thanks for Playing My Game
A broadcast to end 2023, alongside the 5 previous broadcasts I don't feel like sharing.

Cre8tive Exercise

No Hints Here!

Not a Hotland Medley
I know this has MEGALOVANIA on it, but I can't think of anything else to name this

Not Rainbow Road
The Mario Kart one, not that more electronic version.

Not Moai Doo-Wop 2

Sleep Texting
Original video by Matt Rose; cannot link here for inappropriate content

Upside Down (apparently rerun 2 times)

Hulk smashes: THE KARdashiens

Final Hope

It Go

Martlet the Tenacious (Apprehension)?

Stronger Humans (Enemy Retreating)

Steamworks Scenery

Showdown!

Gimme Your Cash

Martlet the Timorous
This broadcast is encoded in IMA ADPCM (the closest you'll ever get to lossy compression in WAVs) and may not open correctly on your browser.

The Villager's Big Band

wish i could care less

But I'm Not Interested in Christmas Though
From Camellia's song 「クリスマスなんて興味ないけど」. It should have lyrics on it but it's removed since this file is present when Jacky is still active (and we all know what he hates).

The Christmas Shop Music

Christmas on The Island
(the Christmas BGM on Tomodachi Life)

False Wonderland
That name is what the project file is named; no artist information is present at all, not in the project file nor in the export.

Credits EX

Gilbert plays Love Letters

Gilbert plays Midnight Train

Gilbert plays Fear Grows

Gilbert plays Night Wander

Gilbert plays Credits

Wavetapper

Not Glee Club 2

hello world

Not a Brobot L-Type Battle Theme
WARNING: May cause broniness.

Space Harrier Theme (Master System BIOS)

Clockwork Clamour

Pigstep (AvM Remix)

TL Out-of-box Experience

happy

Divine Intervention

Not Cheat Codes

A conversation in Morse Code
GT-180 and TC-504 are broadcasting in this recording.

Decoded:
CS TC504 CS TC504 CS TC504 DE GT180 <AR> K GT180 DE TC504 <KN> TC504 DE GT180 <BT> GN DR OP UR RST 458 HR <BT> OP IS GILBERT <BT> <INT> HW NEWS TC504 DE GT180 <KN> GT180 DE TC504 <BT> TNX FB RPRT DR GILBERT UR 437 <BT> POTATO CHIPS CRAZE <BT> LATELY, JELLY CONFECTIONARY HAS BEEN ON THE STREETS<.S>UKIYAKI POTATO CHIPS ARE ALL THE RAGE. THE NEW POTATO CHIPS ARE A PERFECT COMBINATION OF SUKIYAKI AND FRESHLY HARVESTED NEW POTATOES. THE TASTE IS SAID TO BE ADDICTIVE. THE POPULAR KARLSON IS FEATURED IN THE COMMERCIAL. THIS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THIS PRODUCT HAS BECOME SO POPULAR. LET<'S> ASK THE RESIDENTS FOR THEIR OPINIONS. FROM SEVCON, AGE 7: <"P>EACE, PEACE<."> FROM HISAKAWA, AGE 47: <"W> E COULD MAKE SOME MERCHANDISE OUT OF THIS <."> <BT> 1700Z MII NEWS RPD OTSUKAA GT180 DE TC504 <KN> TC504 DE GT180 <BT> OK TNX QSO DR OP CUL TC504 DE GT180 <KN> GT180 DE TC504 <BT> R TU CUL GT180 DE TC504 <AR> <VA>
All concatenated sequences are in angle brackets.
Explanation of this text is on the TC-504 section.
Take the Train Train
Suction Cup Man Theme Song with the vocals removed (gotta make it PG somehow)

Scarlet Fire

Rhythm Remix

Fruit On Grass Is Sleep

hello sexy pants

Triangle of Stroke

Gilbert plays Heracles

Gilbert plays Distance

PLEASE STICK YOUR FINGERS BETWEEN THE BARS OF MY ENCLOSURE

Gilbert plays Close To Me (encoded in h264)

Gilbert plays Close To Me (encoded in h265)

Whack-A-Hobbits

What's that song?

Theory of Everything 4
Identified as Nokae - Interim by Shazam

EMOMOMO (with video!)

The 90s Decision

Press Start for a New Game

SSeevvccoonn

Music Is Not Creative Exercise

The end... for now.

Bomb-Sniffing Pomeranian

A Message to My Friends (decipher pending)

fsk-test

Deciphered:
Hello listeners.

This message has been brought to you by Gilbert, that knows what is and how to emulate a Bell 103 modem as a medium to transmit this message.

First, some context. The time is March 2020, when the novel COVID-19 pandemic has just started to get serious. Before I joined the TBGs, I was on Scratch, being active on the forums there. In some way, Scratch is the only way I can socialize, since in the real world, I was (and still are) an introvert.

When I first joined the TBGs via the Scratch Wiki, I saw some names that I see on the Scratch forums, like Byron and PkmnQ... Being curious, I've decided to join it, and I like the place. I'm always down for a massively multiplayer game, and I think TBGs is one of them, even though the place is a bit barren.

I learned a lot on there. Not only the TBGs lore, but also things that others have brought to me, like esolangs and codegolfing. I've also used things that I've left dormant before, like my Discord account. Soon, I started to left things out, like Scratch, and unfortunately, my school.

I wasn't out of the blue on this one. Since I first touched my iPad, I had this problem right at the start. As such, my parents did what parents do best, which is time-limiting the use of my iPad. However, the more they teach me, the more I resist, and vice versa. As such, my trust to them and their trust to me are now basically non-existent.

This distrust led my parent to confiscate things like my laptop, or my phone, an act that I obviously don't like. Again, this is something that I've experienced before, however the thing that's confiscated is a cable to power my uncle's desktop PC. This obfuscation led me to find loopholes, like me famously using my TV's set top box to play in the TBGs. And the more they do this act, the more I distrust them, even as far as saying that "no hands can't touch my phone except mine".

Back to the school situation. Normally, the only scholar problem I had is working on homeworks, since on my home, I'll always choose to play than to work. On my school, I had no choice but to work, so I sub-consciously choose that. But, since it's the pandemic, all of our school activity had to be done online. Since all my school works are now homeworks, I left them almost sub-consciously.

And, it gets worse over time. I passed 8th grade, but that's because the pandemic starts a third away from my second semester. At 9th grade, I barely passed, but that's because my scores are so empty that my principle had to order me and my teachers to make additional tasks for me to work on to fill the missing scores, since I'm about to be graduated, and it would be embarrasing for me and my school to fail me.

Finally, at 10th grade, the situation didn't go better. In fact, it may have gone even worse. After some discussion with my school principal on my many overdue works, he asked me if I want to pass or fail. Seeing the pandemic is reaching its end, I choose to pass, with me being on a heavy supervision for 3 months, to make sure I don't skip my works again.

After some negotiations with my parents, I had permission from them to use my other laptop, however on a place that's closed at least, but close to 4 PM WIB (or 4 AM EST). My backup phone, which they confiscated with them for no good reason is also back, meaning that I can at least host Nickel and ChanSpec. Originally, I should exchange my phone with that, but since I can't do anything on my home without that, they've decided to give me my phone up until 9 PM WIB.

However, I'm planning to give them my phone again when the semester break is over, since at that time I can at least do something on my home. The thing is, since my school starts at 7 and ends at 2, and the journey from my house to my school takes around 1 and ½ hours, plus 30 minutes to do my parents business in the end, that means I'll had little to no chance to talk on the TBGs and on this channel. And after the supervision ends, I'll ask them to slowly loosen the restrictions even more.

Two weeks later, my semester break will be over. My activity on the TBGs and on this channel will cease greatly or completely, and I will be completely isolated with all of you.

It's hard to say goodbye, I know. But all I can say is thanks. Thanks for everything you have brought me. Thanks for entertaining me for the last 1 and ½ years. Without you, I may never have a desire to learn Python into this extent, and still use Scratch as my main programming language. Without you, I may never have the desire to automate tasks, even ones that can be considered immoral. Without you, I may not know that wasteof, JSAB, and stuff like that even exists.

On other games, everything seems same-y and monotonous. It's fun for a while, but gets boring over time. But the TBGs are different. You guys always give me another idea for me to make, and because of that, my lightbulb kept flashing on ideas on what I should make.

It's hard to make an entire FAQ section on here, but I'll just say the answers here. For Nickel and ChanSpec, I'll probably maintain them for a while, but I'll probably lose interest on maintaning them. If I had a Pi, things would be easier and more convenient, (I mean, the phone is in a really sorry state), but I can't find a reason to persuade my parents to buy one.

For The Nonsensical RP, since the only active players there are me and Landon,  I'll ask somebody to temporarily join to replace me, or ask Cheesy to put the game on a temporary pause. The last time I don't want to see on a game is it closed because of a lack of players.

If you're asking why I give my phone after the break, that's because I really don't want to skip my work. If they have found me not turning in my work in time, or even at all, I'll be dropped out. I'd better be safe than sorry.

If you're asking if I will change, I can't just say no. However, I can't say yes, because as an introvert, it's hard to change my goals. The only answer I can think of is "let's see about that".

With that out of the way, I'll say thanks again for being close to me. You guys are a great friend. But today is the day I part ways with you, at least for now.

Thank you for listening. Until next time.
Current TC-504 broadcasts
A SSTV transmission

Deciphered:

A conversation in Morse Code
GT-180 and TC-504 are broadcasting in this recording.

Decoded and explained (by someone that had never do RTTYs):
CS TC504 CS TC504 CS TC504 DE GT180 <AR> K
This is a call to station TC-504 (dash omitted likely to speed up transmission).

CS is a prosign (procedural sign) meaning "calling station", which is then followed by the call sign of the station to be called. Conforming the radio broadcasting morale, this is sent three times, just in case the callee just went on air.
DE is also a prosign. It specifies who is transmitting this message.
<AR> (sometimes written <RN>) specifies the end of the transmission. This might sound weird to include when what we want to do is to call a station to have a conversation with, but I think the likely reason why is because TC-504 may not be available, and thus can't respond to the call.
This is made more clear with K, a prosign that means "go ahead" or "I invite you to copy (i.e. respond)".

GT180 DE TC504 <KN>
This is TC-504 answering the call from GT-180.

<KN> is a prosign that means "over to you". Unlike K which expects everyone to answer, <KN> only allows the previously named station to transmit (in this case, GT-180).

TC504 DE GT180 <BT> GN DR OP UR RST 458 HR <BT> OP IS GILBERT <BT> <INT> HW NEWS TC504 DE GT180 <KN>
Here the operator of GT-180 (in this case, Gilbert) greets the TC-504 operator, reports the RST code on his side, and asked for the news.

Here is the transmission unabbreviated:
TC-504, this is GT-180.
Good night dear operator. Your RST code is 458 here.
The operator is Gilbert.
How is the news?
TC-504, this is GT-180, over to you only.
<BT> is a prosign for a break on the message. This is to section out the message into seperate pieces.

GT180 DE TC504 <BT> TNX FB RPRT DR GILBERT UR 437 <BT> POTATO CHIPS CRAZE <BT> LATELY, JELLY CONFECTIONARY HAS BEEN ON THE STREETS<.S>UKIYAKI POTATO CHIPS ARE ALL THE RAGE. THE NEW POTATO CHIPS ARE A PERFECT COMBINATION OF SUKIYAKI AND FRESHLY HARVESTED NEW POTATOES. THE TASTE IS SAID TO BE ADDICTIVE. THE POPULAR KARLSON IS FEATURED IN THE COMMERCIAL. THIS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THIS PRODUCT HAS BECOME SO POPULAR. LET<'S> ASK THE RESIDENTS FOR THEIR OPINIONS. FROM SEVCON, AGE 7: <"P>EACE, PEACE<."> FROM HISAKAWA, AGE 47: <"W> E COULD MAKE SOME MERCHANDISE OUT OF THIS <."> <BT> 1700Z MII NEWS RPD OTSUKAA GT180 DE TC504 <KN>
Here the operator of TC-504 thanked for the "fine business" of the report and also reported the RST code from their side. Then the news of the day follows, bizarrely unabbreviated (I guess they don't mind their hands getting tired; probably explains the lack of a word space after the symbols...)

GT-180, this is TC-504.
Thanks for the good report. Your RST code is 437.

Potato Chips Craze
Lately, Jelly confectionary (assuming Jelly is a brand name) has been on the streets.
Sukiyaki potato chips are all the rage.
The new potato chips are a perfect combination of sukiyaki and freshly harvested new potatoes.
The taste is said to be addictive.
The popular Karlson is featured in the commercial.
This seems to have been one of the reasons why this product has become so popular.
Let's ask the residents for their opinions.
From Sevcon, age 7:
"Peace, peace."
From Hisakawa, age 47: "We could make some merchandise out of this."
19:00 Zulu time (UTC+0) Mii News, reported by Otsukaa.

GT-180, this is TC-504, over to you only.

TC504 DE GT180 <BT> OK TNX QSO DR OP CUL TC504 DE GT180 <KN>
Here the operator of GT-180 thanked for the contact (i.e. conversation) and greets goodbye.

TC-504, this is GT-180.
Okay, thanks for the contact, dear operator. See you later.
TC-504, this is GT-180, over to you only.

GT180 DE TC504 <BT> R TU CUL GT180 DE TC504 <AR> <VA>
Here the operator of TC-504 replied to the goodbye and then signing off.

GT-180, this is TC-504.
I received your message. Thank you, see you later.
GT-180, this is TC-504, signing off.
<VA> (sometimes written <SK>) is a prosign that means "no more messages" and the station is shutting down (as in, the transmitter is turned off). This makes the frequency where GT-180 and TC-504 were transmitting at clear or free to use by other stations.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

TheClaw7654

GIVE ME INTERNETS: http://internetometer.com/give/49139

Just some guy from scratch.

Scratch account: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/TheClaw7654/

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

The most generic names for JSaB characters
(this is what I use to call their name)
Player, Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Blixer, Boss
Friend
Boat
Plant
Helicopter

Not the most generic names for JSaB characters
Bluey
Greeny
Yelllowy
Orangey [yes, with ey]
Blixer
Billy
Floaty
Planty
Heli
(and probably more)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

AA-Hadi

Is someone going to add mine? (If we get a Post ID of 9, we advance! aka Powers of 9)
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

Byron_Inc_TBG

ask tony
eh

Clicky

To get a post from a topic at a specific (sub)forum, Forum creates ForumPage, which carries a list of Topic, which themselves creates TopicPage, which carries a list of Post.

That's the pinnacle of OOP, folks.

also look my 256th post
(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

JackyBorderCollie

Here, have some random lost media of mine.

1. My first Minecraft world - This no longer exists since I deleted it sadly
2. My old SMBX levels - I had to make a factory reset of my computer, so those are lost forever
3. Old Minecraft videos - Some of them were found, since I backed them up onto a hard drive. However, I deleted some as well in 2019 due to them being too big.

among us sus
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

Incendiary

I've lost about 90% of my Minecraft worlds either because I didn't want them, they were broken (corrupted, softlocked etc) or I had gotten another iPad and all my old worlds were lost.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh