News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle

Started by realicraft, Apr 09, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

POST #3 (no game value)

Why is there an Enchanted Golden Apple in the Golden Carrot's row on the Gardens page? Also, why does the Blocking Shield's recipe show an Iron Shield in the output slot?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Incendiary

P1

Mine mine mine
Mine mine mine
Yes I wanna mine mine mine
It's mining time
(No, i don't know how the original goes, no I have not watched/listened and no, I likely won't)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Call 66639 to bank more cash.
Keep all the food in the food storage room.
Clean up my garden (this includes the golden tree).
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Finish the ore room.
Move all the ores from storage room to the ore room.
Pick up the stone hammer, and remove rotten mush.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Finish working on the storage room.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

P2
Do the same thing in my last post.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Maew Nryang

Quote from: realicraftIf possible, would you mind explaining why?
This game does not provide enough motivation for me to continue playing.
Therefore, I think it would be better for me to just be a bystander.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

realicraft

harvest carrots
eat hot dog
pick up fly
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 76
wait i was supposed to do this yesterday, wasn't i
wait i already said that
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Orb FishPOST #1

Equip the 8-leaf Clover.
Go Gathering for the Thunder Stone.
Grab the Copper, Gold and Hardite bars (throw out my stick & ores if neccesary)
You can't equip the 8 Leaf Clover; it's effects activate while in the inventory.
You go Gathering for a Thunder Stone.
You find one.
Your 8 Leaf Clover disappears in a puff of smoke. Okay then, guess they're consumable.
You grab the bars off of the ground.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Orb FishPOST #2

Move the dropped Water into the Well. (is there anything wrong with doing that?)
Craft the Sleep Shrooms into Sleep Powder.
Open one of my Lucky Blocks with my 8-leaf Clover still equipped. (if my 8-leaf clover got consumed, equip a 4-leaf clover first)
You pick up the Water and immediately place it into the Well. (This won't cause any problems, unless you wanted to collect snow instead of slush the next time it snows.
Clover roll: 1d20 = 2
You craft the 2 Sleep Shrooms into 4 Sleep Powder. (Your Alchemy skill has gone up by 18%.)
You equip a 4 Leaf Clover, forgoing the 1/20 chance for it to act like an 8 Leaf Clover in exchange for 1 LUCK.
Granted, 8 Leaf Clovers don't work on Lucky Blocks, so that was probably the better choice.
You break a Lucky Block, forgetting to move away from the Well in case the block explodes or something.
Your LUCK stat makes the Lucky Block act as if its luck was 5 higher than it actually was. (0 -> 5)
Lucky Block roll: 1d195+5 = 9+5 = 14 (Group -2)*
Action roll: 1d9 = 7
RNG roll: 1d3 = 3
Your Direct Attack has permanently gone up by -0.3!

...wait. No, that's bad.
You've completed a quest! (Open a Lucky Block.) You've gained 2 Lucky Blocks, plus 2 Misc EXP.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingP1

Mine mine mine
Mine mine mine
Yes I wanna mine mine mine
It's mining time
(No, i don't know how the original goes, no I have not watched/listened and no, I likely won't)
You go Mining three times.
Skill rolls: 3d20+6 = 13, 6, 20 = 19, 12, 26
You mine 4 Stone, 2 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, 2 Diamonds, 1 Emerald, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes.
You mine 2 Stone, 1 Iron Ore, 1 Electrum Ore, 1 Diamond, and 1 Geode.
You mine 6 Stone, 4 Iron Ore, 3 Electrum Ore, 3 Diamonds, 2 Emeralds, 2 Hardite Ore, and 3 Geodes.
You mine 4+2+6=12 Stone, 2+1+4=7 Iron Ore, 2+1+3=6 Electrum Ore, 2+1+3=6 Diamonds, 1+0+2=3 Emeralds, 1+0+2=3 Hardite Ore, and 2+1+3=6 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has increased by 147%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGCall 66639 to bank more cash.
Keep all the food in the food storage room.
Clean up my garden (this includes the golden tree).
You dial 66639 MONEY.
Teller: Welcome to Bankin' Bank, the only bank in the Isles of Fighting. What can I do for you today?
Byron: I'd like to deposit some money.
Teller: Ah, I see. What will you be depositing?
Byron: Uh... 1 coin and 3 decicoins.
Teller: Great! Just put them in through the portal.
A portal appears in front of the phone. You put the money inside.
Teller: Alright... looks like you got the numbers right.
Teller: With the interest you've gained since your previous deposit, this brings your account to $4, 3 Coins, and about 5-and-a-half Decicoins.
Teller: We hope to see you again sometime soon.
The teller hangs up. Looks like 1 battery died. You collect the Depleted Electrum Nugget.
You move all your food (and crops) into the Food Storage Room.
You harvest your crops.
Skill rolls: 3d20+13 = 7, 9, 5 = 20, 22, 18
You harvest 6 Cans of Beans, 1 Golden Can of Beans, 6 Potatoes, 1 Golden Potato, and 6 Rotting Mush. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 153%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFinish the ore room.
Move all the ores from storage room to the ore room.
Pick up the stone hammer, and remove rotten mush.
You finish the Ore Room. (5/5)
You move the Diamonds, Iron Ore, Gemmos, Emeralds, Hardite Ore, Coal, Amethyst Shard, Rubies, and Topazes into the Ore Room.**
You don't have enough room to fit the remaining ores.
You pick up the Stone Hammer.
Remove Rotting Mush from where?
Horizontal rule
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsFinish working on the storage room.
You complete the Storage Room. (3/3) (Your Construction skill has gone up by 3*50=150%. Your Construction skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingP2
Do the same thing in my last post.
You go Mining three times.
Skill rolls: 3d20+8 = 5, 4, 15 = 13, 12, 27
You mine 3 Stone, 1 Iron Ore, 1 Electrum Ore, 1 Diamonds, 1 Emeralds, 0 Hardite Ore, 1 Geodes.
You mine 2 Stone, 1 Iron Ore, 1 Electrum Ore, 1 Diamonds, 0 Emeralds, 0 Hardite Ore, 1 Geodes.
You mine 6 Stone, 4 Iron Ore, 3 Electrum Ore, 3 Diamonds, 3 Emeralds, 2 Hardite Ore, 3 Geodes.
You mine 3+2+6=11 Stone, 1+1+4=6 Iron Ore, 1+1+3=5 Electrum Ore, 1+1+3=5 Diamonds, 1+0+3=4 Emeralds, 0+0+2=2 Hardite Ore, and 1+1+3=5 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has increased by 133%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: realicraftIf possible, would you mind explaining why?
This game does not provide enough motivation for me to continue playing.
Therefore, I think it would be better for me to just be a bystander.
I see.
That being said, I'm not entirely sure if this makes sense, regarding the lore, but since I haven't thought of that part of the lore much, so we'll just ignore it.
Also, were you aware that you could go AFK on command? You can't do it in a turn that you've done actions in, but the options there.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraftharvest carrots
eat hot dog
pick up fly
You harvest your Carrots.
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 9+4 = 13
You harvest 4 Ripe Carrots. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 55%.)
You unwrap and eat the hotdog, restoring 6 HP.
You pick up the Fly from the ground.
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
Landon's Carrots are harvestable.

Mob Action rolls: 10d6 = 1, 6, 4, 4, 1, 4, 4, 6, 3, 1 (I guess random.org has some preferences today.)
The Chicken abruptly faceplants and takes 2 damage.
The first Pig digs up a Sleep Shroom.
The second Pig digs up and eats a Poisonous Potato, and is poisoned.
The second Zombie attacks someone at random!
Target roll: 1d7 = 1
The Zombie attacks Reali.
Attack roll: 1d6+3 = 6+3 = 9
Defense roll: 1d7+0 = 2
Reali takes 18-2=16 damage.
The Yellow Slime accidentally jumps into a thorny bush and takes 3 damage.

There are no open mobs slots, so no mobs spawn.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 7
Some clouds roll in.

Byron's bank account gains 9.772Decicoin.

Twilight is no longer KOd. That was supposed to happen last turn, but presumably I forgot to check.
Landon stopped Bleeding, also last turn. (This also deals 5 damage.)
Cheesy has received their queued Chocolate Egg.
Horizontal rule
Website Wiki Disp. Phone Submission Form
Going to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how this update took so long.
My guess is that working on the translation system took too long, so my brain went "you were supposed to finish this a week ago, guess we're not focusing on it" just like it did last November and April.
Like as usual at this point, there's a changelog: https://realicraft.github.io/FightSim/Changelogs/70s/turn76.txt.
The important changes are as follows:
- added a setting page
- added a translation system, though it's not complete
- you can now go chopping for various different wood types
- new enchantment animation
- added hamburger
- made a bunch of unused icons
- moved some icons to separate files
- new sprites for some items

anyway i'm gonna work on my ld51 submission now, bye

also i've apparently been forgetting to add the links since t74?

* Lucky Block results are grouped into 5 groups, labeled from +2 to -2, just like the original mod. Each group corresponds to a range of 40 on the roll (for instance, +1 is 121 to 160.)
** Most Gems are also in the Ore category.

Incendiary

Orb Fish

POST #1

Eat the Skill and Item Candies & throw out the Stick, Copper Ore, Log & Hardite Ore to conserve inventory space.
Craft 15 counterfeit Coins.
Call 0LORE 05673 to buy the Crystal Ball Lore.

(How long do I have to wait for the carrots to ripen?)
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

gilbert_given_TBG

Geez it's been so long that I forgot what I wanted to do here
Anyway:
• Craft the 6 logs I have to add 3 more columns of my storage room (imagine me making 3 chests)
• Attack a person that have a low HP for the lulz
• Store the banknotes in some sort of bank or something

Incendiary

POST 1

Crack open all the geodes and smelt half of all my ores.

Orb Fish

POST #2

Craft an Iron Staff.
Eat the Cabbages that are on the ground.
Try opening another Lucky Block.

iwantpie21

Bobby launches into the scene. He cannot see anyone looking for a fight, so he just goes to sleep.
if you see this, i want pie.
(woah man you can scroll signatures now HOW COOL IS THAT)

play my rpgs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizzeria RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5924
randomness RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6161
my scratch:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/iwantpie21/

Incendiary

POST 2
Use electrum and hardite to craft a Portable Mining Drill (this acts as a very powerful mining tool but can also assist with construction)

Incendiary

POST 3 using time candy
I block any attack coming my way, and also equip the Santa hat and eat both effect candies

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 77
i was going to make a post but forgot to so i'm going to pretend like i made the post
UPDATE: Okay, this was not meant to take four-and-a-half months. Most of this time wasn't spent working on FightSim, so in the future, you should be reminding me to work on the game more often than "a few days after the update was supposed to release and then never again".
Due to the long delay, Halloween, Christmas Eve, and Valentine's day are all taking place at once. Valentine's day just gives you a chocolate, but the other holidays are more involved.
I recommend hanging up your stocking, spending your first post on ringing 9 doorbells, and spending your second post on ringing 6 doorbells, plus something else of your choosing.
I also definitely recommend reading the entire post, or at least all of the latter half.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Orb FishPOST #1

Eat the Skill and Item Candies & throw out the Stick, Copper Ore, Log & Hardite Ore to conserve inventory space.
Craft 15 counterfeit Coins.
Call 0LORE 05673 to buy the Crystal Ball Lore.

(How long do I have to wait for the carrots to ripen?)
You eat the Skill and Item Candies.
Skill roll: 1d6 = 2
(Your Chopping skill has gone up by 300%. Your Chopping skill leveled up twice!)
Item roll: 1d81 = 78
You acquire 7 Cobblestone.
You throw out some junk and some definitely-not-junk.
You use your three Copper Bars and Gold Bars to make 12 Coins.* (Your Crafting skill has gone up by 45%.)
You call Phone05673 0LORE.
...it takes a moment for Laurie to pick up.
Laurie: Hi!
Laurie: Welcome to Laurie's Lore! I'm Laurie, if, uh- if you couldn't tell.
Laurie: I'll try to provide you with lore about... whatever's going on over there. And also some of what's going on over here, too.
Laurie: This lore is gathered from several places; there's stuff gathered from some satellites, a couple of telescopes... scraping the website, stuff like that.
Laurie: You'll get the lore when you call me, but you do, uh, need to pay. I... don't really have much of a job.
Laurie: Oh, but don't worry about the money you make not being usable. Our government is, like, weirdly superstitious? And they passed a bunch of laws based on old stories from, like, medieval time about some cursed islands.
Laurie: But then the curse turned out to be real, so... I guess it's convenient?
Laurie: Anyway, you do also get a bit of lore for free when you call. Like... did you know that... baby dragons are kind of cute?
Laurie: ...I guess that's not really useful to you. Although the other stuff I've said also probably counts as lore...
Laurie: ...so, that's basically it. I guess... call me later? Maybe?
...huh.
(All crops are ripe the turn after they turn harvestable.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGeez it's been so long that I forgot what I wanted to do here
Anyway:
• Craft the 6 logs I have to add 3 more columns of my storage room (imagine me making 3 chests)
• Attack a person that have a low HP for the lulz
• Store the banknotes in some sort of bank or something
You craft 24 Oak Planks, which are then crafted into 3 Chests. (Your Crafting skill has gone up by 30+36=66%.)
You can only place down one storage container per turn.
You attack someone with under 25% HP.
Target roll: 1d2 = 2
You attack Incendiary.
Attack roll: 1d8+3 = 1
You miss.
You call the bank on a Disposable Phone.
Teller: Welcome to Bankin' Bank, the only bank in the Isles of Fighting. What can I do for you today?

Teller: Ah, I see. Well, it looks like you also already have an account set up. What will you be depositing?

Teller: Great! Just put them in through the portal.
A portal appears in front of the phone. You put the money inside.
Teller: Alright... looks like you got the numbers right.
Teller: It looks like your account has an interest rate of 5% per turn, with a withdrawal fee of 5%.
Teller: We hope to see you again sometime soon.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPOST 1

Crack open all the geodes and smelt half of all my ores.
You open all 20 of your Geodes.
Count rolls: 20d3+1 = 1*10, 2*3, 3*7 = 2*10, 3*3, 4*7 (**)
Item roll: 57d9 = 1*6, 2*5, 3*5, 4*7, 5*9, 6*5, 7*12, 8*8
You obtain 6 Diamonds, 5 Emeralds, 5 Amethyst Shards, 7 Quartz Shards, 9 Sapphires, 5 Rubies, 12 Topazes, and 8 Gemmos.
In the future, opening geodes will deal damage to keep you from opening too many at once. It won't happen this time, because you'd get KOd from that.
You don't have enough fuel to smelt half of everything; you have 26 fuel, but smelting half of everything requires 59 fuel.
You smelt 12 Iron Ore and 24 Fuel Units (5 Coal + 2 Oak Planks) to make 6 Iron Bars. (Your Crafting skill has gone up by 15*6=90%. Your Crafting skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Orb FishPOST #2

Craft an Iron Staff.
Eat the Cabbages that are on the ground.
Try opening another Lucky Block.
You use three Iron Bars to make an Iron Staff. (Your Crafting skill has gone up by 20%.)
You eat the two Cabbages and gain 10 HP.
You place and break a Lucky Block.
Your LUCK stat makes the Lucky Block act as if its luck was 5 higher than it actually was. (0 -> 5)
Lucky Block roll: 1d195+5 = 99+5 = 104 (Group 0)
Action roll: 1d10 = 5
You obtain five random flowers, which turn out to be...
Flower roll: 5d17 = 3, 16, 11, 11, 17
... a Yellow Tulip, two Yellow Dandelions, a White Tulip, and a Sunflower.
That went well.
You've completed a repquest! (Use features.) You've obtained a Lucky Block.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: iwantpie21Bobby launches into the scene. He cannot see anyone looking for a fight, so he just goes to sleep.
Bobby stops being AFK.
He then ends up Asleep.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPOST 2
Use electrum and hardite to craft a Portable Mining Drill (this acts as a very powerful mining tool but can also assist with construction)
You don't have any Electrum or Hardite Bars.
Maybe count your fuel next time. Or go Chopping and then convert everything to sticks.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG• Attack a person that have a low HP for the lulz
This but 3 times (yes this is the second post)
You attack someone with under 25% HP.
Target roll: 1d2 = 2
You try to attack Incendiary, but the attack is Blocked!
You attack someone with under 25% HP again.
Target roll: 1d2 = 1
You attack Reali.
Attack roll: 1d8+3 = 5+3 = 8
Defense roll: 1d7+0 = 4
You deal 8-4=4 damage to Reali.
You attack someone with under 25% HP a third time.
Target roll: 1d2 = 1
You attack Reali.
Attack roll: 1d8+3 = 7+3 = 10
Defense roll: 1d7+0 = 3
You deal 10-3=7 damage to Reali, KOing him!
You've leveled up! You've gained 1 Max HP and 1 Indirect Attack.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingPOST 3 using time candy
I block any attack coming my way, and also equip the Santa hat and eat both effect candies
You manage to Block one attack.
You equip the Santa Hat.
You eat both Effect Candies.
Effect rolls: 2d3 = 1, 1
You obtain two stacks of Regen for one turn.†
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraftcraft and equip a pair of diamond boots
use all 16 sticks to smelt all 8 iron ore
challenge someone random to a fight with the fly
this is truly an epic gamer moment
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
All of Cheesy's crops are harvestable.
Landon's carrots are ripe.

Mob action rolls: 10d6 = 6, 6, 3, 1, 4, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1
The Chicken lays an egg.
The first Pig digs around and finds a Sleep Shroom.
The second Sheep trips on a rock and takes 2 damage.
The second Zombie bites itself in a moment of confusion, for (1d6+3)-(1d2+2)=(4+3)-(1+2)=7-3=4 damage.
The Yellow Slime accidentally jumps into a Structure.
Structure roll: 1d12 = 9 †*
Said structure is Incendiary's War Tank.
The Yellow Slime gets shot out of the War Tank and takes (1d15+1)-(1d6)=(11+3)-(5)=14-5=9 damage.
This also causes the War Tank to take 14-(1d11)=14-6=8 damage.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 20
Hooray, the sun's out.
Or, I guess the moon's out, since it's Dusk...

Luigi and Twilight are now Very AFK.
Horizontal rule
Website Wiki Disp. Phone Submission Form
Changelog: https://realicraft.github.io/FightSim/Changelogs/70s/turn77.txt.
Well, that took longer than it needed to. You guys know that you're allowed to push me to update this, right?
Anyway, it's Halloween, because holidays can occur after the actual date of the holiday if necessary. Remember Easter?
The way it works is that you go around to different Structures, ring the doorbells, and trick-or-treat.
Doing this nets you piles of candy, which give you candy, which can give various buffs.
You can ring up to three doorbells per action, which means you can ring up to nine per turn.†**

Also you've been given a Christmas Stocking because it's Christmas Eve.†† If you don't have room, then it'll be next to the Halloween Bucket.

Also also you've been given a Heart-Shaped Chocolate, because it's Valentine's day. If you don't have room, then it'll be next to the Halloween Bucket, or Christmas Stocking.

Also also also I've adjusted the pool of chocolate fillings slightly. Just so you know.

Oh, and we're doing that "get prizes for being at Turret 3 at the end of the Turn" thing again during turn 79. Just wanted to warn you.

* On second thought, getting C5 from metal worth only C1 5¢ is probably not a good idea, so I've nerfed the recipes slightly.
** This means that you rolled ten 1s, three 2s, and seven 3s.
† This means that you have Regen twice. Think of how Cheesy has Thunder-Charged twice.
†* Treasure Chest, Moat, Byron's Tank, the four Turrets, Portal to the North Pole, Incendiary's War Tank, solitare's Oven, Excavator, Well
†** There are only 16 doorbells in total, so if you want to ring all the doorbells, you won't be able to do anything else this turn. Unless you have a Time Candy, or correctly guess that you will get a Time Candy from trick-or-treating. Or you skip a doorbell.
†† The Christmas Stocking no longer uses an action when you hang it up. So you can hang it up and go to all 16 doorbells, if you want.

Byron_Inc_TBG

guess who forgot to drop a post
eh

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

Incendiary

realicraft

Post 1

Hang up the stocking
Go ring 9 doorbells, in the order they appear on the Structures page
edit: forgot i'm ko'd (can't ring doorbells while ko'd)

also turn 77 is finally out