News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle

Started by realicraft, Apr 09, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Aight I guess we got an update anyway Imma work on the storage room.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Maew Nryang

yosh uncooked purpleColour maybecooked midori CONTROVERSY joltColor lIGHTbLUE mulTIPlePENnies ONFIRE notINtheFRIDGE call-me LIKEthefruit bloody good-ol-goose WhEeLcHaIr itGOESclonk NOTONFIRE makingItSure;thatYOUalwaysSMILE!
(unsure whether there is more)
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Maew Nryang

Work on storage room with emerald hammer (2/4)
mine for iron with emerald pickaxe
mine for electrum

Vote for the blocking change below:  yes  1day
*See XKCD 1688.

sparkycinnamon

Harvest my crops and see if I can use my Sponge to soak up the water in my storage room.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

(@tony i found one you missed in the structures page, or maybe you intentionally didn't include it)

Harvest crops.
Equip golden carrots.
Move my ores from the storage room to the ores room.
eh

Maew Nryang

ngv/
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(@tony i found one you missed in the structures page, or maybe you intentionally didn't include it)
I excluded it because realicraft is too pessimistic on how fast I can find the eggs.
*See XKCD 1688.

realicraft

post 1
if gilbert attacks me, block it, otherwise, shoot gilbert with a thin-air bow and real arrow
go mining for coal
smelt the electrum and iron
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Maew Nryang

VOTE:
1. Should we change the blocking mechanic to time-based?
A. Yes
B. No

2. (If 1.A) What should the duration be?
*See XKCD 1688.

realicraft

post 2
craft as many disposable phones as i can
call random numbers on all of them
carve a stick

also i'm voting no on the blocking change because i don't pay attention to the time a post was made unless i'm recording votes (yes you are allowed to vote the same turn a vote is made, even if you made it, and can edit prior posts to vote)

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 70
hopefully this gets completed on time haha

You found 19 of 23 eggs. Here were the ones you missed:
Blue Egg: found on the main index page (/FightSim/index.html), gave 2 Blue Dye and 2 Blueberries
CGA Egg: found on FS1's index page (/FightSim/1/index.html), gave 1 Electrum Bar and 1 Plain Shirt
Broken Egg: found on FS2's index page (/FightSim/2/index.html), caused everyone but the finder to take 5 damage
Egg Outline: found on the Structures page (/FightSim/3/structures.html), gave nothing
Looks like you aren't that good at checking indexes. Don't worry, there's always next year! (Maybe.)
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAight I guess we got an update anyway Imma work on the storage room.
You work on the Storage Room. (6/?)
...are you ever going to, like, finish this?
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148yosh uncooked purpleColour maybecooked midori CONTROVERSY joltColor lIGHTbLUE mulTIPlePENnies ONFIRE notINtheFRIDGE call-me LIKEthefruit bloody good-ol-goose WhEeLcHaIr itGOESclonk NOTONFIRE makingItSure;thatYOUalwaysSMILE!
(unsure whether there is more)
Oh.
Okay, next time I'm making it so that not all of the eggs render at once.
You obtain the rewards for the Spotted Egg, Plain Egg, Purple Egg, White Egg, Green Egg, Mineral Egg, Yellow Egg, Cyan Egg, Copper Egg, Fire Egg, Chocolate Egg, Hardite Egg, Orange Egg, Red Egg, Gold Egg, Monochrome Egg, Iron Egg, Blue Fire Egg, and Smiling Egg, leaving 4 unclaimed.
Next time I'm also going to have less items as rewards.
You've obtained:
[list=*]
[li]A random Critter[/li]
[li]An Egg[/li]
[li]2 Purple Dye, 2 Grapes[/li]
[li]2 White Dye, 3 Bones[/li]
[li]2 Green Dye, 2 Cabbage[/li]
[li]2 Geodes[/li]
[li]2 Yellow Dye, 2 Wheat[/li]
[li]2 Cyan Dye, 3 Water[/li]
[li]3 Copper Bars[/li]
[li]Splash Potion of Ignition[/li]
[li]Everyone obtains a Chocolate Egg[/li]
[li]3 Hardite Bars[/li]
[li]2 Orange Dye, 2 Oranges[/li]
[li]2 Red Dye, 2 Tomatoes[/li]
[li]3 Gold Bars[/li]
[li]150% Mystery Skill 4 Exp[/li]
[li]3 Iron Bars[/li]
[li]Splash Potion of Flash Freeze[/li]
[li]2 Prizes[/li]
[li]A box to put all these in[/li]
[/list]
Wow, look at all that loot. A total of 25 unique items!
...do you even need those dyes? Or the splash potions?
Also you had only one slot left (and only 24 total) in your inventory before this. Just wanted to let you know.
All players, including AFK ones, have received a Chocolate Egg. This does not replace any remaining Heart-Shaped Chocolates.
(cheesy's has been queued due to a full inventory, and will be obtained when a free inventory slot is available.)
(Your Mystery Skill 4 skill has gone up by 150%. Your Mystery Skill 4 skill leveled up!) You should really try and figure out what that is.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148Work on storage room with emerald hammer (2/4)
mine for iron with emerald pickaxe
mine for electrum

Vote for the blocking change below:  yes  1day
You work on the Storage Room.
Since you specified that you used skill boosting equipment, I'll assume you want a skill roll.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+3 = 3+5 = 8
The Storage Room reaches (2/4). (Your Construction skill has gone up by 30%.)
You switch to the Emerald Pickaxe and mine for Iron, then Electrum.
Skill roll: 1d18+4+3 = 15+7 = 22
You mine 5 Stone, 4 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, 2 Diamonds, 2 Emeralds, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 80%.)
Skill roll: 1d16+4+3 = 11+7 = 18
You mine 4 Stone, 2 Iron Ore, 3 Electrum Ore, 1 Diamond, 1 Emerald, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 70%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
Vote recorded.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsHarvest my crops and see if I can use my Sponge to soak up the water in my storage room.
You harvest your crops.
Skill rolls: 3d20+10 = 7, 2, 6 = 17, 12, 16
You harvest 5 Cabbages, 4 Radishes, and 5 Cobs of Corn.
...but you don't have room for the Radishes and Corn, so you drop them on the ground.
There is no water in your Storage Room. There is in Byron's Storage Room, though.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(@tony i found one you missed in the structures page, or maybe you intentionally didn't include it)

Harvest crops.
Equip golden carrots.
Move my ores from the storage room to the ores room.
You harvest your Wheat.
Skill roll: 1d20+12 = 17+12 = 29
You harvest 8 Wheat and 2 Golden Wheat.
You equip your 6 Golden Carrots, bringing your total equiped carrots up to 50, with a new bonus of +5.5 Indirect Defense. This is 0.1 more than before.
...you know there's diminishing returns here, right?
Your Ore Room can't store items because it isn't complete. It's currently at (1/5).
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: realicraft...I feel like this could have been avoided very easily.
Once again, you've abruptly turned around and left the game. This is the second time you've left the game over something that's somewhat minor, and I've become concerned for the second time.
If it's really the poor range of Blocking that's the problem, you could have simply talked to me, and I could have buffed it.
But I feel like there might be another problem here, though I won't pry.
The point still stands, though: you need to communicate with me. I'm neurodivergent; I can't always tell if you have a problem with something unless you tell me there's a problem.
Once again, I can't simply in good faith remove you entirely like you were never there, but I can comment out your data in case you return. After all, it has been two months since the skeledop.

I will also change how the Blocking mechanic works:
[list=*]
[li]You can now block through 3 posts by default.[/li]
[li]Blocking at the latter third of the range (rounded up) will require a roll (1d20) to see if it works.[/li]
[li]Two posts next to each other count as one post for the purposes of Blocking.[/li]
[li]Your Blocking range can be increased with equipment that has a Block Range bonus.[/li]
[/list]

About the votes, it should be noted that any player can start a vote on any thing at any time. Sure, a few votes might be vetoed due to being overcomplicated or against the rules or community guidelines, but that's rare and always has a good reason.
Plus, some things can be added in very easily; want to add a cake? Bake it with Cooking. Want to make a new skill? Use it.
Also, why are you referring to me as just "the GM"? I do have a username, you know.

The cannonballs haven't been fired yet.
Slime attempts to leave the island, but Dies upon contact with the ocean. Well, at least Allies can't be killed permanently...

...by the way, have you read the apology?

Trust me, the blocking system is only the straw that broke the camel's back, the camel's back being that I don't really like competitive games in the first place and easily get annoyed by them (I'll admit part of the reason I went to the north pole in the first place was to not deal with PvP.) Before I address that though, there is something else I'd like to touch up on.

Quote from: realicraftThe point still stands, though: you need to communicate with me. I'm neurodivergent; I can't always tell if you have a problem with something unless you tell me there's a problem.

Oh buddy, oh buddy, I can be bad about communicating and instead start getting petty but the thing about communication is that you need to communicate too. I'm sorry but when you try to add elements and more people vote against it than for and then add it anyways followed by you adding a bunch of other stuff through the back door, it communicates to me that voting doesn't work. When you just start a vote out of nowhere to stop with the north pole business instead of trying to communicate with me first, it communicates to me that I'm just a problem that needs to stop. When I ask you why double posting is a mechanic and you just chop it off my post and pretend like I never asked, it communicates to me that communication doesn't work and at that point why bother.

Your attempt to make blocking work is a step in the right direction but the problem wasn't that there wasn't enough time to block, it was that there was a timer on blocking in the first place when people have better things to do than monitor a thread 24/7. I've considered deleting that post before because I felt like I might have come across as too harsh but all looking at that post has done for me is reopen old wounds and made me leave it up.

Please remove my data entirely from the website. Rejoining was already a reluctant decision and I do not plan on rejoining again. If I really wanted to return again I'd do so as a different character.

And by the way, putting a tiny "I'm sorry" under the portal isn't cute and if that full quest to adopt slime is specifically referring to the ally slime Kitty had then it isn't cute either. Please don't do things like that again.
...I see.
The thing about adding things in through "the back door" is that I have too many ideas too just throw up a vote on them; if I did that, then there'd be several votes per turn, ranging from major things like the scroll system, to minor things like "add coconuts".
I do suppose that I should have talked with you about the North Pole situation, but I'd like to point out this game originally focused only on PvP; features such as the gardens or even inventories came later.

I must have missed the part about double-posts; your post was quite long (and the editor I use to make these posts doesn't have word-wrap), so there's a good chance that's what happened.
I'm assuming you're talking about the part in your post in Turn 69 where you mention that double-posting is more efficient that two seperate posts. But the only reason you give is that it can prevent Blocking attacks in the first post, which is no longer true, leaving the only boost in efficiency as the one caused simply by doing multiple things at once.
I feel like one longer has to check the thread consistently to get a Block in, as the three-post limit leaves ample time for the email notification to arrive, or for one to reload either the main page or the RPGs page and see that there are new posts.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can completely fulfil the request to be removed entirely, since the website is stored on a system which leaves prior revisions open to viewing by the public, meaning that it's nearly impossible to remove all traces of something from the website.
Additionally, there are still some traces of your previous character in the website, located in comments on the voting, inventory, and structures pages. Do those need to be removed as well?
Some of this data, such as your previous character's (empty) inventory, and structures made by your previous character, but the rest will remain as it was in Turn 69: in comments that can not be seen unless one checks the code.
I will, however, remove this data completely from the current version of the website if requested again.

That message you mention has been removed.
I do have to agree with you on the Full Quest mentioned being stupid; it was a last-minute decision (like most quests) with little thought put into it. It has been replaced with a different quest, and the prior quest removed from the current copy of the website.

That is all.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGThere seems to be a lack of attacks.
Well, let's what happens when I try to attack 3 random players.
You attack three active players (not including yourself) at random.
Target rolls: 3d7 = 1, 5, 7
You attempt to attack Reali, but the attack is quickly Blocked! (Reali has recieved 1 Combat EXP.)
You attack Twilight.
Attack roll: 1d8+3 = 7+3 = 10
Defense roll: 1d6 = 4
You deal 10-4=6 damage to Twilight. (maybe i should buff attacks... or nerf the defense stat)
You attack Tony.
Attack roll: 1d8+3 = 1
You miss.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraftpost 1
if gilbert attacks me, block it, otherwise, shoot gilbert with a thin-air bow and real arrow
go mining for coal
smelt the electrum and iron
You've Blocked the attack.
You've completed a quest! (Block an attack.) You've permanently gained 0.2 Direct Defense! ...plus 2 Misc EXP.
You go Mining.
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 15+4 = 19
You mine 4 Stone, 3 Coal, 2 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, 2 Diamonds, 1 Emerald, 1 Hardite Ore, and 2 Geodes. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 75%.)
You use 4 Iron Ore, 2 Electrum Ore, and 16 Fuel (3 Coal, 2 Sticks, 1 Planks) to make 2 Iron Bars and 2 Electrum Bars. (Your Crafting skill has gone up by 30+22=52%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148VOTE:
1. Should we change the blocking mechanic to time-based?
A. Yes
B. No

2. (If 1.A) What should the duration be?
Vote acknowledged.
...are you going to vote?
Quote from: realicraftpost 2
craft as many disposable phones as i can
call random numbers on all of them
carve a stick

also i'm voting no on the blocking change because i don't pay attention to the time a post was made unless i'm recording votes (yes you are allowed to vote the same turn a vote is made, even if you made it, and can edit prior posts to vote)
You use 1 Iron Bar, 1 Electrum Bar, and 2 Electrum Nuggets to make 2 Disposable Phones. (Your Crafting skill has gone up by 10%.)
You dial a random number.
Luck roll: 1d3 = 2
Number roll: 1d99999 = Phone46900
You dial Phone46900, which does not appear to be a mnemonic.
Luck roll: 1d100 = 68
<ringtone>
<ringtone>
<ringtone>
Answering Machine: You've reached the residence of
Answering Machine (in a robot voice): Joe, Smith.
Answering Machine: Please leave a message after the beep.
<beep>
Hm, looks like you called some random resident. Oh well. (You collect the Electrum Nugget and throw the phone away.)
Luck roll: 1d3 = 3
Number roll: 1d90 = 76
You dial Phone78833 STUFF.
It's probably another number for Sell Us Stuff. You mark it on your Contact List.
You dial another random number.
Number roll: 1d90 = 48
You dial Phone58259 LUCKY.
That one's probably for Luck Lottos Ltd. You mark it on your Contact List as well.
You dial another random number.
Number roll: 1d90 = 53
You dial Phone64255 NICKL.
Hmm. What could this one be?
Unfortunately, the number you are trying to call is reserved. Please try again later.
Oh. Well, that's disappointing. (You collect the Electrum Nugget and throw the phone away.)
You attempt to carve a stick.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 1
You confuse your arm with the stick. This, naturally, goes poorly. (You take 6 damage and start Bleeding for 2 turns.) (Your Carving skill has gone up by 10%.)
You've completed a quest! (Use a Disposable Phone.) You've obtained 2 Disposable Phones, plus 2 Misc EXP.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGPerhaps I can call Sell Us Stuff to sell my emeralds.
Perhaps.
You dial Phone73557 SELLS on a Disposable Phone.
Clerk: Welcome to Sell Us Stuff, the only place where we get the stuff and you get the money.
Clerk: What would you like to sell to us today?
gilbert: 5 Emeralds.
Clerk: Alright, just toss them through the portal.
A purple portal appears in front of the phone. You put the Emeralds in.
Clerk: Looks like that'll be... C6 and 5 cents.
A dollar bill, 2 Coins, and 5 Decicoins come out of the portal.
Clerk: Is that all?
gilbert: Yes.
Clerk: Then thank you for doing business. We hope to see you back soon!
The call ends. (You pocket the battery.)
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
Twilight's crops continue to rot.
reali's Carrots are harvestable.

It's raining.
Rain roll: 28d10 = 3, 8, 5, 7, 3, 10, 5, 8, 10, 3, 1, 3, 10, 1, 4, 8, 2, 9, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 8, 10, 9, 7,  (all 8 active players, Moat, Tank, Everythingproof Wall, all 7 of Byron's storage rooms, all 4 turrets, Campfire, cheesy's Storage Room, Excavator, Log Cabin, Tree House, Wooden Shed)
The Everythingproof Wall is, unsurprisingly, rain-proof.
The Explosives Room now has even more water in it. (Well that was anti-climatic.)

Lightning strikes!
Count roll: 1d4 = 3
Target roll: 3d38 = 25, 4, 4 (all rain targets, plus 10 empty spots)
The Excavator gets struck by lightning!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 7+10 = 17
Defense roll: 1d6 = 5
The excavator takes 17-5=12 Electric damage, and has its internals fried.
Cheesy gets struck by lightning!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 7+10 = 17
Defense roll: 1d5 = 4
Cheesy takes 17-4=13 Electric damage.
Effect roll: 1d10 = 6
Cheesy is also Paralyzed for one turn.
Cheesy gets struck by lightning again!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 13+10 = 23
Defense roll: 1d5 = 5
Cheesy takes 23*⅔=15 Electric damage.
Effect roll: 1d10 = 10
Cheesy somehow recieves a charge from the lightning?!

Weather roll: 1d20 = 4
The thunderstorm gets !

Mob Action rolls: 5d6 = 2, 3, 6, 2, 4
The Sheep eats some grass and is overhealed by 2.

Mob Spawn rolls: 2d13 = 7, 10
A Blue Slime and a Zombie spawn.

Byron's bank account gains 6.807Decicoin.
Horizontal rule
Website Wiki Disp. Phone Submission Form
Well, at least this didn't take too long.
I made another changelog file for this turn: https://realicraft.github.io/FightSim/Changelogs/turn70.txt
Here are the important changes:
- easter event ended :(
- new types of arrows
- splash potions, obtained by mixing electrum dust into regular potions
- nerfed the regen effects
- it takes less time to be considered afk now
- new type of afk, obtained after 8 turns of not playing, where it's assumed that you won't be returning and that we can have your inventory
- somehow i missed two business submissions? (you know, for the disp. phone.) i added one (big stuff ind.) but rejected the other (monsters for hire, sending mobs through the phone portal doesn't make sense, and how would people from the mainland have curse-generated mobs)
- updated the main body font
- it now has a cent sign :)
- maybe some other stuff (do coconuts count?)
The next skeledop will be on Friday.

...it's almost 5 am, i defienetly missed at least something, please keep your posts simple for the next turn
(also i remember saying something about getting prizes if you're at turret 3)

realicraft

post 1

call random numbers on the disposable phones
pull an item out from the Treasure Chest
attempt to steal the bobm from squirrelflight

Byron_Inc_TBG

I remove the water from the excavator, repeatedly.

Then fix the fried contents.
eh

Incendiary

I thought you would set a duration in turns until the storage room is built.

I guess it's done?

I get to finishing the outer walls of the base.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Maew Nryang

switch to hammer, work on storage room (3/4)
Complete the room if I can do it twice per post
*See XKCD 1688.

realicraft

post 2

harvest carrots
attack blue slime
eat chocolate egg

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 71
oh no, i think i forgot to remind you about the prizes at turret 3
it's okay, we'll just do that next turn (since there's nothing else happening there this turn)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraftpost 1

call random numbers on the disposable phones
pull an item out from the Treasure Chest
attempt to steal the bobm from squirrelflight
Number roll: 1d90 = 38
You dial Phone48364 HTDOG.
???: You've reached Hank's Delicious Hot Dogs, Hank here.
Hank: What can I get'cha?
Oh no, a store.
Well, it probably sells hotdogs, and you do have C2.5, so...
reali: Uh- one hot dog, please.
Hank: Alright, that'll be C1 and two deci.
You put the coins in the portal and receive a hot dog in exchange.
Hank: Anything else I can get you.
reali: No, I'm fine.
Hank: Alright. If you'd like anything else, feel free to call again, but I'm closing in about an hour.
Oh, right, most Isle of Fighting citizens aren't nocturnal. You hang up and pocket the battery.
You also add the number to your Contact Li- wait, where'd the menu come from?
You've completed a quest! (Use a Disposable Phone.) You've obtained 2 Disposable Phones, plus 2 Misc EXP.
...but you can't hold the phones, so you drop them on the ground.
Luck roll: 1d3 = 2
Number roll: 1d99999 = 15701
You dial Phone15701, which has no mnemonic.
Type roll: 1d100 = 32
Unfortunately, the number you are trying to call is currently unassigned. Please try again later.
Oh. (You pocket the battery.)
You grab an item from the Treasure Chest.
Category roll: 1d9 = 5 (Stickers)
Item roll: 1d81 = 59
You pull out a Hand Basket Sticker. Neat.
You attempt to commit theft.
Theft roll: 1d20 = 5
You fail to steal from the AFK marker.
Nothing happens after that, though, because an AFK player can't counter-attack.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI remove the water from the excavator, repeatedly.

Then fix the fried contents.
You attempt to remove the water.
Luck roll: 1d20 = 5
You fail.
You attempt to de-fry the Excavator.
Skill roll: 1d20+6 = 16+6 = 22
You succeed, and also heal it by 2. (Your Construction skill has gone up by 80%. Your Construction skill leveled up!)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI thought you would set a duration in turns until the storage room is built.

I guess it's done?

I get to finishing the outer walls of the base.
The Storage Room spontaneously finishes itself.
You work on the outer walls. (2/6)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148switch to hammer, work on storage room (3/4)
Complete the room if I can do it twice per post
You switch to your Emerald Hammer.
You work on the Storage Room.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+3 = 13+5 = 18
You finish the Storage Room. (4/4) (Your Construction skill has gone up by 70%.)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: realicraftpost 2

harvest carrots
attack blue slime
eat chocolate egg
You harvest your Carrots.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 8
You harvest 2 Carrots. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 35%.)
...but you don't have any room in your inventory for them, so you eat your Chocolate Egg early to make room.
Looks like it's filled with...
Luck roll: 1d20 = 19
Some Overheal Potion! You gain 1 Max HP permanently.
You've completed a quest! (Obtain a Carrot-based item.) You gain 200% Farming, 200% Cooking, 200% Gathering, 3 Iron Bars, and 4 Misc EXP. Wow, that's a lot.
(Your Cooking skill leveled up!) (Your Gathering skill leveled up twice!) (Your Farming skill leveled up twice!)
You attack the Blue Slime.
Attack roll: 1d8+2 = 3+2 = 5
Defense roll: 1d5+1 = 5+1 = 6
The Blue Slime dodges. Aw.
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
Byron's Beans and Potatoes are harvestable.
Twilight's crops will rot away if they aren't harvested next turn. If anyone else would like the rotting mush (you know, to make into fertilizer,) feel free to steal the mush.*

It's raining.
Rain roll: 29d10 = 1, 5, 4, 2, 1, 8, 9, 1, 8, 3, 6, 7, 9, 4, 10, 7, 8, 7, 10, 5, 5, 1, 6, 6, 9, 9, 8, 5, 9 (all 8 active players, Moat, Tank, Everythingproof Wall, all 7 of Byron's storage rooms, all 4 turrets, Campfire, cheesy's Storage Room, Excavator, Log Cabin, Tree House, Wooden Shed, Tony's Storage Room)
Reali is Soaked for two turns.
Gilbert is Soaked for an additional two turns.
Tony is Soaked for two turns.
Turret 4 is waterlogged.

Lightning strikes!
Count roll: 1d4+2 = 1+2 = 3
Target roll: 3d29 = 14, 18, 14 (All Rain targets)
Lightning strikes Byron's Explosives Room! Good thing it's empty.
Lightning strikes Byron's Shelter! Might want to repair that.
Lightning strikes Byron's Explosives Room again! Good thing it's still empty.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 11
It stops raining. There's still lightning, though.

Mob Action rolls: 7d6 = 1, 1, 5, 3, 3, 2, 2
One of the sheep makes a noise.

Byron's bank account gains 7.147Decicoin. Are you ever going to withdraw that?

Reali takes 5 damage from Bleeding, and 5 damage from Bleeding last turn.

Reali's Bleeding expires.
Cheesy's Paralysis expires.
Twilight's Soaked expires.
Horizontal rule
This turn is also late, but not too late. Hopefully I can start posting updates on the day it's meant to be posted again.
This turn also has a changelog file: https://realicraft.github.io/FightSim/Changelogs/70s/turn71.txt

*You can't harvest other people's crops unless they've been rotting for a few turns already.

Maew Nryang

Pick up a stone and throw it as far as possible.
*See XKCD 1688.

Incendiary

I work on the outer walls because idk

Byron_Inc_TBG

I work on the ore room.
Then fix the shelter.
Then harvest crops.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Then grab the disposable phone.
Then cook fish.
Then fish.
eh

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 72
sooner or later i'm just going to put prize words all over the place and like half of you will miss all of them
also how did you all forget about the "2 prizes at turret 3" thing again
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGas probably my last two posts on this RP:
• store my hardites and electrums on my double chest
• craft a Reusable Phone, if possible
You move your Hardite Ore, Electrum Ore, and Electrum Nugget into the Chest, which I'm assuming is what you meant by double chest.
You need Crafting 2 to make a Reusable Phone, but you don't have any Crafting Exp!
This is the only thing stopping you though, as you have the rest of the components (including the necessary fuel).
Horizontal rule
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGAlso, use the Esolang three times.
You use the Esolang three times.
Skill roll: 1d70+5 = 35+5 = 40
global/func/def/incr.count <= [plr-row-slot-num[
    global/fs3/players/((plr))/inventory/rows/((row))/items/((slot))/item.count +<- ((num)):
]]:
temp/vars/row <- global/func/random.randint<{0}-{1}>:
temp/vars/slot <- global/func/random.randint<{0}-{11}>:
temp/vars/num <- global/func/random.randint<{1}-{5}>:
global/func/def/incr.count<{10}-((temp/vars/row))-((temp/vars/slot))-((temp/vars/num))>:
RandInt rolls: 1d2-1, 1d12-1, 1d5 = 2-1, 3-1, 5 = 1, 2, 5
It looks like you've managed to define a function that makes it easy to increment the count of an arbitrary inventory slot, and then used it on your own inventory randomly.
You've gained 5... uh... Looks like that slot was empty. Hopefully that doesn't cause problems... (Your skill with the Esolang increases by 5.)
Skill roll: 1d65+10 = 41+10 = 51
global/func/def/incr.count<{10}-{0}-{0}-{5}>:
global/func/def/incr.count<{10}-{0}-{9}-{5}>:
global/func/def/incr.count<{10}-{1}-{6}-{5}>:
global/func/def/incr.count<{10}-{1}-{11}-{5}>:
(You acquire 5 Diamonds, 5 Dollar Bills, 5 Disposable Phones, and 5 Sticker Packs (All).)
Oh boy, free money! Oh, and some other stuff. If only you could figure out how to modify structure inventories... (Your skill with the Esolang increases by 2.)
Skill roll: 1d63+12 = 43+12 = 55
forloop[plr<-{0}[
    global/fs3/players/((plr))/stats/hp.current -<- {15}:
    loop/plr +<- {1}
]plr>){15}]:
global/fs3/players/{10}/stats/hp.current +<- {25}:

warn] fs3/players/{1} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{2} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{3} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{7} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{8} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{9} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{13} is AFK and cannot be modified
warn] fs3/players/{14} is AFK and cannot be modified
Ah, you've discovered the for loop, and also warnings. Looks like you can't affect AFK players.
The net effect of this is that everyone but you lost 15 HP, while you gained 10.
Also, you KOd Twilight. Whoops.
You gained 2*8=16 Combat EXP for dealing damage, plus 1*8=8 for dealing over 10 damage, plus 20 for KOing someone, for a total of 16+8+20=44 Combat EXP.
You leveled up! You gained 1 Max HP.
...man, this thing is strong!
Horizontal rule
Quote from: TonyBrown148Pick up a stone and throw it as far as possible.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 9
You find a rock and throw it.
Accuracy roll: 1d20 = 10
You don't hit anything. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 40%)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI work on the outer walls because idk
You work on the walls. (3/6)
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI work on the ore room.
Then fix the shelter.
Then harvest crops.
You work on the Ore Room. (2/5)
You attempt to fix the shelter.
Skill roll: 1d20+8 = 17+8 = 25
You succeed. (Your Construction skill has gone up by 90%.)
You harvest your crops.
Skill rolls: 2d18+12 = 7, 17 = 19, 29
You harvest 6 Cans of Beans, 8 Potatoes, and 2 Golden Potatoes. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 113%.)
Luck rolls: 8d10 = 3, 3, 2, 10, 2, 4, 5, 6, 4, 3
None of the Potatoes are poisonous.
Horizontal rule
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThen grab the disposable phone.
Then cook fish.
Then fish.
You pick up one of the Disposable Phones lying on the ground.
Unfortunately, you only have 3 Fuel Units (3 Sticks), so you only cook one of the Goldfish.
You go Fishing.
Skill roll: 1d20+2 = 7+2 = 9
You catch 2 fish.
Category rolls: 2d20 = 15, 8
You catch one Great Fish and one Mediocre Fish.
Fish rolls: 1d3, 1d4 = 3, 3
You catch 1 Cod and 1 Fish 4. (Your Fishing skill has gone up by 40%.)
Your inventory is full. Might want to deal with that.
You've completed a quest! (Cook something.) You earned a Tray of Cookies, plus 2 Misc EXP.
But you don't have room for the Tray of Cookies, so you throw the Stick out to make room.
You've completed a quest! (Use a current or former Mystery Skill.) You earned 500% Fishing, plus 2 Misc EXP. (Your Fishing Skill levled up twice!)
You never directly mentioned sticks, so you don't get a Prize.
Horizontal rule
Plants grow.
Byron's Golden Carrots are harvestable.
All of Twilight's crops have rotted away.

Lightning strikes!
Count roll: 1d4+2 = 4+2 = 6
Target roll: 6d29 = 14, 22, 4, 2, 10, 7 (all 8 active players, Moat, Tank, Everythingproof Wall, all 7 of Byron's storage rooms, all 4 turrets, Campfire, cheesy's Storage Room, Excavator, Log Cabin, Tree House, Wooden Shed, Tony's Storage Room)
Lightning strikes Byron's Explosives Room yet again! Good thing there's still nothing in it. The room is still pretty damaged, though.
Lightning strikes Turret 4!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 6+10 = 16
Defense roll: 1d1 = 1
Turret 4 takes 16-1=15 Electric damage, and has its internals fried. There's probably some circuitry in there.
Lightning strikes Cheesy yet again!
Cheesy's Thunder-Charged absorbs the strike.*
Lightning strikes Incendiary!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 4+10 = 14
Defense roll: 1d6 = 1
Incendiary takes 14*2=28 Electric damage.**
Effect roll: 1d10 = 6
Incendiary is also Paralyzed for one turn.
Lightning strikes Byron's Tank!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 6+10 = 16
Defense roll: 1d2+1 = 1+1 = 2
The Tank takes 16-2=14 Electric damage is has its internals fried. So many fried internals this turn! (Also, in case you're curious, the War Tank is immune to lightning due to being underground.)
Lightning strikes Luigis_Pizza!
Damage roll: 1d15+10 = 11+10 = 21
Defense roll: 1d5 = 2
Luigi takes 21-2=19 Electric damage.**
Effect roll: 1d10 = 1
Luigi is also Paralyzed for two turns.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 9
The weather stays the same.

Mob Action rolls: 7d6 = 5, 2, 1, 6, 2, 6, 5
The Chicken clucks.
The Sheep spontaneously sheds a block of Wool. Huh.
The Blue Slime remembers that Reali attacked it last turn and retaliates.
Attack roll: 1d5+1 = 2+1 = 3
Defense roll: 1d7+0 = 1
Reali takes 3*2=6 damage.
The Zombie groans.

Mob Spawn rolls: 2d13 = 10, 3
A Zombie and a Sheep spawn.

Byron's bank account gains 7.505Decicoin.
Horizontal rule
Um... oops.
Hopefully I can avoid accidentally skipping a turn again.
This turn also has a changelog, at https://realicraft.github.io/FightSim/Changelogs/70s/turn72.txt.
Here's the notable stuff:
- the list of mobs that can exist looks a bit nicer, and also displays type
- corn and peaches now have icons
-
-
- not much happened this turn, huh?

*An asterisk in place of a turn count for an effect means the effect won't disappear unless something specific happens. An "x" followed by a number after either the turn count or asterisk indicates charges of the effect, which usually makes the effect act like it's present multiple times.
**I'm fairly certain that a critical miss on defense doubles damage taken. At the very least, that's what it does now.